Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
*Price is Right Voice*
@Call Me James come on down. You wanna open up your profile for us? :mjgrin:
Why? Napoleon is wrong regarding his views on this situation. Does he have you so in your feelings in that social justice thread you're trying to pull me into a thread that doesn't need to be rehashed?

I live in a city that's experienced these issues first hand. I've known the family of these victims and have done work fighting against aggressive policing and Overuse of force.

It's Memorial Day weekend. Get outside.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah, that dude definitely comes off as a DNC NeoLibereal shill agent. I'm not surprised he's protecting Napoleon.
Neoliberalism is an economic policy. It has nothing to do with being democratic or republican. Same as neoconservative.

You all should at least know the words you're using if you're trying to insult someone.

Nap is his own man. As a free thinker, I give him both criticism and agreement.

My presence isn't needed here. :sas1:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yeah, that dude definitely comes off as a DNC NeoLibereal shill agent. I'm not surprised he's protecting Napoleon.

Neoliberalism is an economic policy. It has nothing to do with being democratic or republican. Same as neoconservative.

You all should at least know the words you're using if you're trying to insult someone.

Nap is his own man. As a free thinker, I give him both criticism and agreement.

My presence isn't needed here. :sas1:

:beli: I know that! Both the Democratic & Republican parties are big-tent parties so folks with different political ideologies/interests are in both parties.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Why? Napoleon is wrong regarding his views on this situation. Does he have you so in your feelings in that social justice thread you're trying to pull me into a thread that doesn't need to be rehashed?

I live in a city that's experienced these issues first hand. I've known the family of these victims and have done work fighting against aggressive policing and Overuse of force.

Negged.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

Don't play dumb. You know why you're here.

There is a group of posters working against us providing support to Nap.

You are one of them.

If you have nothing to hide open your profile.

And I don't have Memorial day where I'm at, thank you.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Don't play dumb. You know why you're here.

There is a group of posters working against us providing support to Nap.

You are one of them.

If you have nothing to hide open your profile.

And I don't have Memorial day where I'm at, thank you.
"Working against us?"

What kind of cornball shyt is that? Y'all nikkas cyber thugging? :pachaha:

But since you don't have Memorial Day where you are I can safely say you aren't AA. :sas2:

Y'all cacs are funny. But since you're in this thread do you mind sharing your thoughts on the Mike Brown shooting?:sas1:

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
"Working against us?"

What kind of cornball shyt is that? Y'all nikkas cyber thugging? :pachaha:

But since you don't have Memorial Day where you are I can safely say you aren't AA. :sas2:

Y'all cacs are funny. But since you're in this thread do you mind sharing your thoughts on the Mike Brown shooting?:sas1:

You're funny. Now stop stalling and open your profile.

Last edited:

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
You sound like a broke nikka living through the internet for self worth. Get you some money. Or pull up. :ehh:
I've already proved my point. You can go back to your useless debates in HL.

You're dismissed.

And tell your friend nap to stop by here sometime.