Remember when Mortal Kombat had a regular ass cop for a character

Daps
He right Sheeva is modeled after some Indian god, specifically the one with mad arms. Ed Boon is Indian.

What happened was SJWs wanted another black or dark skinned women and couldn't tell indian from black apart. They didn't want to use Tanya for some stupid reason.

They made Tanya indian, but then later gave her darker skin and made Sheeva black, when Sheeva was modeled after indians. SJWs have mental problems.

Where are you getting this from? It doesn't make much sense and reeks of :mjpls:.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he low key had some of the funniest finishers
strykers_sniper_fatality.gif
69038.gif
latest

M4toVa.gif

Which fatality was the first gif? That can't be from mk3 or even ultimate mk3. This shyt brings back memories especially around Christmas. Those winters in the mid 90s and looking forward to playing mortal Kombat

b. woods

Peace
Daps

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
One of his Fatalities on Mortal Kombat 3 was tazing his opponent. :mjpls:

Those two are definitely photoshopped.

As for his other MK3 Fatality, he would strap a bomb to his opponent's chest, get away from them, plug his ears, and it would detonate and blow them into pieces.
I knew it lol

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
As a kid I used to think like "Man that Stryker cat has a gun all I need to do is shoot everyone and Ima win!!" :gladbron:

Anytime the round start I would immediately be like :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:
Mofukkas would either block my bullets from a distance or jump and get closer to me and then proceed to give me an L :mjcry:

I'm there as a kid thinking like how can you block bullets wit your bare hands :mindblown:
:laff:

let that thang go with no regard for human life
:youngsabo:

:dead:

Daps
Where are you getting this from? It doesn't make much sense and reeks of :mjpls:.
SJW are already no nikkas when it comes to males, there c00ns dude, your defending people who will use the murder of your son to promote homosexuality and feminism.

Indians have gods that have multiple arms, Goro, Kintaro, Sheeva, and Kollector may all be based on them. Sheeva is Shiva who is a hindu god, she was meant to be indian, same with Jade who dresses in asian attire. Asia has dark skinned asians, but people only want Jade to be black because she is popular, which makes black people look like grifters. Because somebody has dark skin it doesn't mean there black, I thought Jade was black too but I realized that was ignorant.

Tanya and Jaqui are black, but they bushed Tanya who was MK's best black female and had potential to rival Quan Chi, Reiko, Havik and Shinnok. They whitewashed Tanya too and gave her gimmick and color scheme to Dvorah, probably because they didn't want an evil black women but made Geras which makes it look like they had no problem with an evil black man, all while every black man in the franchise is a sub human cyborg, except Kai who can't even get a cameo.

shyt they gave Dvorah Tanya's spot in the series, and nobody gives a fukk about Dvorah.

I'm about to go off topic they really did fukk up the Shinnok era because they wanted the main villain to be a white woman and a black man, just to bush that for Shang Tsung. But the Shinnok era got bushed back on the PS2 which was a mistake, going from Shao Khan to Shinnok, Outworld to Netherealm felt natural. Onaga and that random white women were lame as fukk because they brought nothing with them. Shinnok was Netherealm and Shao Kahn was Outworld.