remember when madden was a great game ?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Im talking about the tweaks to the franchise mode. The gameplay is good as fukk, but the changes they've made to the connected franchise are disgustful. Your team can't make a profit unless you play as the Patriots or the Cowboys...then you're forced to retire. Fukk outta here.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-last-gen/581633-forced-retire-really.html
Im talking about the tweaks to the franchise mode. The gameplay is good as fukk, but the changes they've made to the connected franchise are disgustful. Your team can't make a profit unless you play as the Patriots or the Cowboys...then you're forced to retire. Fukk outta here.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-last-gen/581633-forced-retire-really.html
Yea it is glitched, I just joined as a owner moved the teams and retire and became the coach. Just play as a coach, outside set prices it's the same

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bruh not suppose to be easy, play on rookie if that's your level. I realized most dudes have no real football knowledge and follow the crowd or YouTube dudes

The game has its flaws like all games do, but honestly these last 2 madden surpassed madden 04 in gameplay. I don't play offline franchise regardless (cause it's boring as shyt) and I start having to breaking the cpu AI all the way for them to compete

the vick cheese in 04 was beyond rediculous. And the nanos as well.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Yea it is glitched, I just joined as a owner moved the teams and retire and became the coach. Just play as a coach, outside set prices it's the same

You gone get fired from that too eventually :pachaha:

Unless you're playing as the Patriots. :beli:

Its like a Patriots/Cowboys cheeser designed this shyt. :mjcry:

Im not sure what their motivation was for making those changes. It wasnt broke for Madden 25...but 15's gameplay is so beautiful it makes me wanna cry because I can't enjoy the connected franchise because of the bugs. :snoop:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Madden 05 special edition with Steve Swagnair on the cover :mjcry:

My Titans used to be top billin' :mjcry:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
played for 8 hours last night with friends, I think thats stilll the best way to enjoy madden :manny:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Coach is kinda broken too. I remember winning 3 SBs in like 6 years and making the playoffs every year but no one would hire me. Mike Smith got a job tho :beli:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is what happens when you have a monopoly. They don’t have to compete with anyone to sell the only football game available so they never put effort into innovating or improving it

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
honestly since next gen its been complete GARBGAGE

I think the best Maddens of all time were 04 and 05 on Ps2

it had a fluidity and skillcap that the current games have never had

NCAA 04 was amazing too

I dont remember exactly but once 05 came out it was never the same either
Shut the fukk up already with this bullshyt

You nikkas are the worst. How many threads are you losers gonna make about 16 year old games :what:

Last edited: