Remember when kids would have their birthday party at McDonalds?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yep and who ever birthday it was got to pick out a hard mcdonalds plate
I had the Disney collector cups and Hercules collector plates from when my sister was a manager there :ohlawd:

Times were so much simpler. A birthday party could run 50-75 and the kids would be happy and you didn’t need many gifts and shyt

Fast forward to now and these kids got so many allergies that they can only serve hummus and gluten free crackers. We were happy to get a happy meal and a extra double cheeseburger

Last edited:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I had the Disney collector cups and Her lies collector plates from when my sister was a manager there :ohlawd:

Times were so much simpler. A birthday party could run 50-75 and the kids would be happy and you didn’t need many gifts and shyt

Fast forward to now and these kids got so many allergies that they can only serve hummus and gluten free crackers. We were happy to get a happy meal and a extra double cheeseburger
Yep, birthday parties are weird now

Those mcdonalds, showbiz, discovery zone and pizza hut birthday parties were the best

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
What about Chuck E Cheese tho for your bday :wow: My mom got all my pics from my 3rd birthday party at Chuck E Cheese, having a muthfukkin BALL

Is Chuck E Cheese still cracking like it was in the early-mid 90s?

Chuck E Cheese was the ultimate Birthday Party location in the 90's.