Remember when folks said Trump is going to win because he got shot?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Candidates get shot everyday b.

If the man is watching it's just a joke :hubie:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am no trump fan but let's be clear eyed about the enormity of the task ahead. Trump is a formidable adversary with rabid base of supporters. This is a jump ball 50-50 election and you can even argue based on the economy trends it favours trump. This race will come down to every single vote. I am urging every sane black person to vote for kamala harris and tim walz. We can't allow trump to appoint another 200 far right wing bigot federalist society hacks to the federal bench for life tenure again. We can't afford that.

Daps
There’s still 3 months left, nikkas acting like the game is over when it’s the first quarter

Dems have been impressive in the last month for sure but gotta keep up the momentum, this race can just as easily turn back
tipoff hasn’t even happened.

this is just the pre-game warmup.

:mjgrin:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Someone post the gif with football breh saying they had us in the first half :wow:... because that is exactly what happened in a span of a few weeks....Trump was so confident he picked a couch fukking weirdo as VP :camby:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It seems so long ago now.

:ohhh:
dave-chappelle-rick.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it felt like the election was over, now it's a toss up to me. It's crazy that Kamala can win, when she has no policy on her website, and nobody voted for her to be the nomination.
that’s how you know god is at work. Took a candidate that polled in the 1s and thrusted her to highest office. :wow: