Remember when Enzo and Cass were poppin?

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What did Enzo do exactly to be canceled? It was weird because dude was one of the most over act in recent memory and even got the cruiserweight title to main event. Then he just disappeared and not even get a chance at like AEW, Impact or a WWE return

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tony d is cartoony but enzo isnt? :mjlol:
Tony D is a stock mob caricature straight out of the early 90s. Breh is as subtle as The Goon or The Mountie. Almost zero thought went into that gimmick. At least Enzo was authentic :yeshrug:

What did Enzo do exactly to be canceled? It was weird because dude was one of the most over act in recent memory and even got the cruiserweight title to main event. Then he just disappeared and not even get a chance at like AEW, Impact or a WWE return
Got accused of sexual assault and neglected to tell WWE there was a case against him.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I try to forget. It's a reason their women (Carmella/Liv) ultimately did better than them. The bell always rings...

sbud

All Star
Daps
He got dropped for not disclosing a bogus case against him but he isn’t being invited back anywhere because that was the exact thing everyone who hated him needed to never have to deal with him again. I’d like to see him back somewhere because I he was drawing big time and I thought he had a lot more charisma that was missing from a lot of new top guys. I can also see why people would consider him a pain in the ass and not want to work with him regardless. Both things can be true.