Remember when eating pus*y was bad

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
WTF at Prince GIF?....too f@ggot. Prince can easily get raped in prison.

Using the word "can" makes it look like you'd rape him, if you were both in prison. :ld:

Kinda like when a nikka say "Damnnnn, she bad! She CAN get it!"

gaydar.jpg

This generation so soft that they think eating p*ssy is some kinda accomplishment. Nothing to brag about or boast about

It's nothing to run from, either. nikkas denying it like they are ashamed of doing it. Thats what this thread is about. It's no about praising nikkas who eat the box, its more about nikkas who arn't afraid to say they do.

Daps
you probably aren't making her orgasm if you don't eat it. most women don't cum from just a penis (maybe 1/5). they need clitoral stimulation

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I remember hearing all the anti-p*ssy eating talk from nikkas growing up. The first time I had a pretty chick who was smelling good in front me my mouth was like a magnet to her p*ssy. :ohlawd:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I lick p*ssy and ass fukk what u heard shyt gets my dikk hard as a rock....thoushallhustle holla atta CAC :smugdraper:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Using the word "can" makes it look like you'd rape him, if you were both in prison. :ld:

gaydar.jpg

It's nothing to run from, either. nikkas denying it like they are ashamed of doing it. Thats what this thread is about. It's no about praising nikkas who eat the box, its more about nikkas who arn't afraid to say they do.

If you go to jail for life and what the f*ck do you do?......I would make him s*ck my d!ck :shaq: but sure ain't gonna f*ck him :scusthov:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

gaydar.jpg

Eatting p*ssy is a submissive act something that you don't go around admiting to the world

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
that isht was taboo in HS. Folks would deny it left and right...til them broads put they biz out. It was more so not it was nasty..but some dudes wasnt getting to hit without eating the box...

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whenever I ate mah ex's box dat shyt would actually elevate her freak mode, thus makin da sex dat much mo :noah: :gladbron: :ohlawd: :whoo:

I don't see how it was ever a negative. :ld:

But off course munchin on some random braud's meat flaps ain't da bidness. :childplease:

LMAO@ meat flaps.....
No lie ill eat that box if she keep them heels on and it smell right :manny:

hell yeah

I remember back in the day when eating the box was bad...Im chilling with the homies, my chick roll up like "i thought u had to work"...im fronting for the homies so i say "yeah well i didnt and im wit my peeps, so i'll see u when im looking at u"...
she flipped out, all in my face then she did the worst thing ..she said "u aint say that when u had yo face in my pu55y last nite'

AW NAH!!!!!

I punched her right in the face....HAD TO, couldnt let her keep spilling the beans like that..eventually she talked a bunch of shyt then left after my patnas told her to just bounce

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
[ame=http://youtu.be/9CKksq2AxFo]Xzibit/Hi-C/DJ Quik - In My Face - YouTube[/ame]

was raised on quik n hi-c

eatin hoes monkey n bootyhole was a diet:pachaha: