Remember when Drake flew out that broad that was married and her husband divorced her over it.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Drake seems to enjoy this, that's the impression I'm getting. Most rappers would do the same thing; but it seems Aubrey is going out of his way to do it. And is involving himself with IG, and girls in relationships more.

I'd say you males should stop stanning this dude, but alot of ya'll wanna fit in so.. lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's not Jewish behavior.

Hes not a new testament nihk. In his book that's a punishable offense

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If he was dirty macking like this in public, you know he was slimy in private :pachaha: I see why other rappers didn’t like him.

Sounds like they weren't married and he waste almost 10 years. Smart to drop the dead weight before he comes for the bag.

:manny:

He's lucky she's the only one getting fukked...:takedat:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Aubrey is definitely a snake and a “User”. He definitely won’t think twice about back stabbing a black man. Fraud “uses” black women for sex, uses black American culture only to go back to his white family and White Son.

Hip hop accepted this clown ass motherfukker. That says A LOT about both consumers and the hip hop elite/firmly established artists who helped push him. I knew this dude was a fraud way back in 06 when I heard his mixtapes and he clearly sounded like a Jay-Z knockoff. fukking clown. His era is the weakest and most culturally appropriated era in the history of hip hop. Never paid this lame ass beef between these 3 rappers (Kendrick, J Cole, and Drake). This era is weak and embarrassing.