Remember when Batman Arkham Asylum came out and surprised the shyt out of us?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Green Arrow Game + Rocksteady Following in the steps of batman arkham asylum... :banderas: Cameo by batman at the begining...

Have appearances by red arrow, cheshire, sportsmaster, black canary, the question....:russ:

Villans Prometheus, Vertigo, Brick, The suicide squad..... shyt could be piff too... i would love to shoot nikkas with arrows...:mjlol:
Oh for sure. Gotta make that combat sick. I feel like bow and arrows are dope as fukk in a ton of games. shyt like Skyrim, Tomb Raider, and Far Cry. Playing as Arrow would be :ohlawd:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
surprised who? I had gameinformer back in the day :sas2:
I read gaming magazines but I believe movie based games or super hero games were automatic dismissal on my part since most were average or ass. Low key I liked Batman Vengeance for the gamecube but yeah, I wasn't really looking for it. When that demo dropped on the 360 it was a wrap :ohlawd: shyt was fukking amazing. Classic game. I remember being in the mall and over hearing random dudes talking about the demo.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like the hardest thing with a Superman game would have to be the flying. I mean....flying is something that for as fukking awesome as it is, I don't think is really done in that superhero sense that much in these big budget type games. I think maybe the last Saints Row touched on shyt like that, but fukk those games(sorry if you like those games :pachaha: )

You have to make flying fun but not fukking hard. And you've got to have a decent in flight type of combat system. I dunno who the fukk out there really has the balls to be able to tackle something like this and do it justice.

I mean, Platinum Games. Duh. But who else?
This probably will sound like a troll post but if nothing else, they should just make a Superman game in the vein of Heavy Rain :ld:.
If they can't make a good game with great mechanics, just make it a interactive movie that has great visuals and QTE's/branching stories. :manny:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i think i know how to make a good Supes game...it's gotta be based on the players skill and ability to control Supes.
maybe if there are a series of obstacles that you have to fly through?

maybe rings around the city that you have to fly through?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This probably will sound like a troll post but if nothing else, they should just make a Superman game in the vein of Heavy Rain :ld:.
If they can't make a good game with great mechanics, just make it a interactive movie that has great visuals and QTE's/branching stories. :manny:

Never would I have ever thought about that. Dope idea though. Comic characters would be perfect for the episodic content type thing too, IMO.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never would I have ever thought about that. Dope idea though. Comic characters would be perfect for the episodic content type thing too, IMO.
That would solve the lack of compelling gameplay mechanics for Superman at least.
Other games that are a bit more grounded can come with good gameplay mechanics.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
It's hard to due a Superman game. The suggestions that I had was the job is more to protect the city and citizens. Your job in fights or problems was to try to clear out the area of civilians while dealing with powerful foes.

You could unleash your biggest combos and do loads of damage but it'd destroy the city and the "faith" of the Citizens would go down. You could try to maneuver certain foes to bodies of water or in open areas as to mitigate the damage.
Isn't that what the superman returns game was?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think i know how to make a good Supes game...it's gotta be based on the players skill and ability to control Supes.
maybe if there are a series of obstacles that you have to fly through?

maybe rings around the city that you have to fly through?
1366.jpg

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
I didnt expect shyt from AA. My brother played it on PC and said I needed to check it out. So thankfully I didnt miss out on one of the best games last gen :whew:

Fukk a :cape: yall talkin bout how flyin is difficult to implement while Mario 64 did it 20 years ago :wow: If anything, swingin in Spidey is alot harder to get right yet they manage to do that that too. 15 years ago :wow:

Face it brehs, nobody gives a fukk bout a panty wearin fakkit :cy:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
With how big the comic book hero movies are and the precedent set by batman, I have no clue how games arent being made to exploit thie comic book popularity in mainstream

Just thinking about all the dope shyt they could do with spider man and x men is :wow: Hell even iron man and shyt.

Instead theyd rather keep releasing shovelware just to sell a few copies to suckers.

I need another dope open world spider man in my life goddamnit. @MartyMcFly
they've already done that with marvel... they should have done it a lot more with new characters each time.. i like how you picked your team and everyone had their powers and 4 variations

Ultimate_alliance.PNG

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
Flash game made by the Infamous Second SOn team

and Arrow by Rocksteady is easy bread

Treyarch made piff Spiderman games last gen but fell off and no one really made another AAA spidey game

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Supposed nthere hasn't been a good iron man game yet with upgradeable armor. Could have an online mode where every one has custom.iron man suits and shyt.

-DMP-