Remember when Baby Bash had the West Coast on his back?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
S/O to a real V-Town Vet Baby Beesh for cranking out hits and holding it down like a real one ...even out Mac Dre on his gold album when Dre had just passed ...Helped get the Cuddies name out there to all those fans slapping that Sugga Sugga :blessed:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I thought he was wack when his name was Baby Beesh and he was sounding like a Dubee/PSD clone... didnt like him much when he got mainstream either. I'll give him this... he adjusted his voice to sound much better than he used to once he got mainstream and he didn't allow himself to get pigeonholed like most Mexican rappers do. He really stepped out that box that alot of them Mexican Cali rappers put themselves in through gang politics and other bullshyt.. So again, I don't like his music but can't hate on him for doing his thing...

Also when he got mainstream it seemed like he repped Texas moreso than Cali... could be wrong tho.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
thread prolly got upped because of that Wal-Mart commercial.

as soon as I saw that jawn, I remembered this thread being upped the other day.

:laff::laff:

You must be pretty young breh. Suga Suga was even a huge hit down here

he might not be young. he prolly just doesnt follow pop music.

its like that thread where I didn't know who Macklemore was.

only reason I knew about that baby bash song, is because it was out when that Wired 96.5 station was starting out here. it was a pop station mixed with the crossover rap/r&b hits.(I think it kinda still is) so a lot of people were running around listening to that station the first year or two.:laugh: I remember my cousin's dyke ass girl used to luv that song.​

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
TX
Bash had some undeniable hits but i couldnt stand his voice, flow, delivery and lyrics.

im a "real hip hop'' nerd at heart and this shyt was all wack to me. theres some dope latin MCs out right now like cousin feo and stuff like that which sounds like mexican griselda to me. dopeness. yall peep feo