Remember when Allen Strange found out that he was Black?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
If you ARE BLACK then you ARE a c00n for questioning a RIGHTEOUS brother. If I were SEXUALLY assaulted by a Caucave bytch, I would REPORT the incident TO the police immediately AND contact MY attorney to PRESS charges. Rape IS a serious crime. Knowledge is power.

Peace be upon you brother but you are not RIGHTEOUS because you would snitch, what if you found out your daughter was impregnated by a cacazoid? :ohhh:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
AHHH shyt I remember this

came on the same lineup as

alex mack
animporphs tv show
cousin skeeter
kenan and kel
all that

the old days as Snick when they tried to pass off the wild thornberrys as a good show
shyt.................... that and As told by ginger(great theme song) were AWFUL SHOWS especially going against piff like rugrats and rocket power

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AHHH shyt I remember this

came on the same lineup as

alex mack
animporphs tv show
cousin skeeter
kenan and kel
all that

the old days as Snick when they tried to pass off the wild thornberrys as a good show
shyt.................... that and As told by ginger(great theme song) were AWFUL SHOWS especially going against piff like rugrats and rocket power

you forgot pete & pete :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
you forgot pete & pete :ufdup:

Pete & Pete was on the ORIGINAL Snick which included Roundhouse and Are You Afraid Of The Dark. By the time Allen Strange was on Snick they had moved P & P reruns to Sundays.

I remember those Snick lineups like yesterday, Saturdays were the greatest days as a kid. Wed wake up at 6am to watch the entire Fox Kids lineup (what you know about C-Bear and Jamal, Bobby's World, Eek the Cat, Fantastic Four, Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego and the GOAT Power Rangers:youngsabo:) then we'd go outside play around until it was time for Snick that night.

Allen Strange was cool, I remember that specific episode, thought they handled the topic pretty well....