Remember the white dude who went to Africa and claimed he was a king? Disney is making a movie of it

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he specifically chose Africa because he wanted to be racist. It just happened to be uninhabited land.

Regardless, this guy is fukking stupid. If I was his kid I'd be pissed I was the prince of some lame ass expanse of dust :heh:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't think he specifically chose Africa because he wanted to be racist. It just happened to be uninhabited land.

Regardless, this guy is fukking stupid. If I was his kid I'd be pissed I was the prince of some lame ass expanse of dust :heh:

It won't be a lame ass expanse of dust for long, he's started a crowd funding effort and is going to the UN to legitimately be recognized as a nation, there's a more sinister reason for what he's doing, there are mineral resources on that land that he will undoubtedly mine and turn into ridiculous profit, the perfect fairytale ending where a white man colonizes African land, becomes wealthy and his daughter becomes a legit princess.

:francis:

Sudani

Rookie
Daps
It won't be a lame ass expanse of dust for long, he's started a crowd funding effort and is going to the UN to legitimately be recognized as a nation, there's a more sinister reason for what he's doing, there are mineral resources on that land that he will undoubtedly mine and turn into ridiculous profit, the perfect fairytale ending where a white man colonizes African land, becomes wealthy and his daughter becomes a legit princess.

Well there is fantasy and there is reality, and the reality of the situation, that will never happen. Only in his imagination and hollywood movies. LOL The British learned their lesson from the mahdist wars, and plus he has a different religion, it will not go well for him nor his family.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps

No nation that claims a territory with wealth like that will ever let him do that. Not going to happen.

Daps
I was talking to a white co worker about this and she just couldn't understand why he would do this because "it's not safe". And I'm like:dwillhuh:
Dudes basically going over there on some colonization shyt and your worried about his "safety " :scust:
I just ended the conversation because we had like 5 more hours to work and I didn't feel like being pissed all day