Remember the movie "Ghost Dog"?

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie's dope, but just don't go in expecting an action flick. It's a slower paced art flick about the dying ways of both the samurai and the mafia intersecting. Amazing film but I've seen a lot of people turned off because they expected it to be all fight scenes & then can't even enjoy the movie b/c it's in a totally different gear than they're ready to watch. One of Jarmusch's best.

Soundtrack was one of the first albums i ever downloaded. One track at a time, on a 56k modem, with constant phone call interruptions, mislabeled or incomplete tracks....took me like a week to get the whole thing. That struggle :to:

you eventually checked the international score too, right?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
took me a good while to see it just cuz the title was ridiculous to me and i remember the trailer showing this nicca forrest whitaker swinging a cot dayum samurai sword :russyheh: but when i finally watched it, it was pretty damn good :ehh:....

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
remember? It's not that old or forgotten right? Or am i getting old? lol
great film, and a dope soundtrack to go along with it. I like Mr Jim Jarmusch, you should check out his other pictures with interesting themes, his most recent tale of vampire lovers was really done well. Only lovers left alive.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Never got around to seeing this flick. The cover has my dude lookin like a serial rapist.
However as a fan of Forrest Whitaker, I'm pretty intrigued. Is this worth a look? Or :trash:?

ghost_dog.jpg

Watch it
the shootouts and soundtrack is :ohlawd:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I like the part when he was riding out to slick ass song in that stolen lexus thru the hood during the middle of the night. Whole movie was slick tho 2 me at least, I got laughed at on more than 1 occasion for saying i like it tho

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
one on the most horrible things you'd ever see :scust:
brehs can come in here w/ all that cape shyt, but naw :scust:
i laughed my ass off watching him swinging that sword upstairs..... :wow:
this movie is not for him.

take this, from Bohanan.