Remember the grandson who killed his granddad to buy shoes and tats?

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
That's a damn shame, this man married a snake and sired snake grandbabies...

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
5N7c0jA.jpg

ZSIl7Gl.jpg

yall are going to burn:pachaha:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Grandma looks thorough, like she caught a few bodies herself. :whoo:

It's really disgusting. She has lung disease and has lived life, how could she ask him to through his young life away? I'm not excusing him for what he did or saying the man should've been killed, I'm just blown away that she couldn't care less about her grandson.

she definitely caught more bodies than :heh:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Funny that all the regular:cape: simps who defend black women regardless of their gruesome actions and behavior are no where to be found now! LMAO!

I guess white women are the salt of the earth, and have never had shows like snapped and them discovery id shows proving otherwise? Yall he-man black woman haters are idiots. You and that chris b nikka and others like him.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
holy shyt, you have to have some type of dark soul to send your grandson to do that mess

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
shyt like this just makes me sad

what kind of despicable human being would order a hit on your fukking husband of what 40 years or some shyt and what kind of a grandson would shoot his granddad?

disgusting world we live in smh

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I guess white women are the salt of the earth, and have never had shows like snapped and them discovery id shows proving otherwise? Yall he-man black woman haters are idiots. You and that chris b nikka and others like him.

Eat a dikk, bytch. I don't give a fukk about your opinion, so save that sentimental shyt for those trifling hoes you keep trying to rescue. I'm a equal opportunity lover of women, therefore I call out different behavior(s) I observe, good or bad, regardless of the females race or origin. No person/gender is without flaws that can't be discussed or debated. If you want to spend your life being a p*ssy-whipped lame defending and make excuses for some black women's bad attitudes and actions at any cost, while they disrespect and throw you/us under the bus, then that's your MF business!

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Eat a dikk, bytch. I don't give a fukk about your opinion, so save that sentimental shyt for those trifling hoes you keep trying to rescue. I'm a equal opportunity lover of women, therefore I call out different behavior(s) I observe, good or bad, regardless of the females race or origin. No person/gender is without flaws that can't be discussed or debated. If you want to spend you're life being a p*ssy-whipped lame defending and make excuses for some black women's bad attitudes and actions at any cost, while they disrespect and throw you/us under the bus, then that's your MF business!

Gotdamn:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Eat a dikk, bytch. I don't give a fukk about your opinion, so save that sentimental shyt for those trifling hoes you keep trying to rescue. I'm a equal opportunity lover of women, therefore I call out different behavior(s) I observe, good or bad, regardless of the females race or origin. No person/gender is without flaws that can't be discussed or debated. If you want to spend you're life being a p*ssy-whipped lame defending and make excuses for some black women's bad attitudes and actions at any cost, while they disrespect and throw you/us under the bus, then that's your MF business!

I guess I was supposed to be offended huh? :heh: okey dokey buddy
baby_drinking_bottle.jpg

Feel better now?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I'm not trying to shyt on black women or anything but this is some matriarchal shyt, just think about it. The grandmother runs her family like some mafioso boss. The black family structure lost.