Remember the commotion about replacement refs ? The regulars are just as bad

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
LMAO @ this bogus defensive holding call the Titans just had called against them. Welker just demolished their DB on a block and Tennessee got a flag.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:umad:

If you're so concerned with the integrity of the game then I hope you were complaining during the end of the Jets and Panthers games

Jets game was a legit illegal play that the Patriots had gotten away with the previous game. Refs were asked by NFL to enforce the rule and Beli just thought he was slick

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Jets game was a legit illegal play that the Patriots had gotten away with the previous game. Refs were asked by NFL to enforce the rule and Beli just thought he was slick

Such convenient excuses. Refs were asked to enforce it huh? Why didn't they enforce it against the Jets in THE SAME GAME. Oh lets just bytch about the Pats being such favorites yet the Jets got away with doing what the Pats got penalized for.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
they just called defensive holding on a titans CB on a WR screen to Damyruis :snoop:

it was a quick throw and Peyton got the ball out before any CB could even touch a WR

they also cheated for my ravens alot today

shyt is starting to become a joke

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
The bullshyt against The Cardinals last week against Philly was worse than the fakkitry the refs pulled for the Pats

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Eagles v Lions game was bad.

I kinda get the feeling that the NFL "powers that be" are favoring the Eagles right now.

They got hooked up by the refs last week, to......shyt was sickening

That PI call on the Browns makes it more evident that we're watching the WWNFL.