Remember the chick from Dead End Hip Hop ?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Didn't she worked in a strip club?

She ruined their podcast with 90% of retarded takes. But some episodes came through and dropped a lil logic here and there. It got to the point where I'd skip episodes where she was there.

How you're on a table with 4 Black men and you're dictating the Black men ain't shyt narrative while they shut up and look at their knees?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Didn't she worked in a strip club?

She ruined their podcast with 90% of retarded takes. But some episodes came through and dropped a lil logic here and there. It got to the point where I'd skip episodes where she was there.

How you're on a table with 4 Black men and you're dictating the Black men ain't shyt narrative while they shut up and look at their knees?
She was insufferable in the recent episode where they discussed the Tory/Meg situation. I had skip forward. :snoop:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
She was insufferable in the recent episode where they discussed the Tory/Meg situation. I had skip forward. :snoop:
Sheiiit I can imagine. I bounced way before that. I bet she presented her own distorted version of the facts, throw in some illogical twitter rant, Mike'll back that up sometimes barking while the rest nods in agreement :francis:

I stopped listening cuz they were always in agreement on everything toward the end of my stay, and if not Mike'll be the loudest (not a diss, that's his personality) while the others let it go

I think I last thing I heard was Sophie saying you gotta ask a growing child if he feels like a girl or a boy and if he likes boys or girls and that shyt went unchallenged :mjlol:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was cracking up on the last episode when she said men oversexualize Megan. The irony. But I didn't know she was this thick. Not the covid 15 pic but before that.

Them nikkaz just scared of looking sexist. Except for Myke they don't believe pc mess.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
gen3zaf.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
She let herself go a little, but she was always bad as fukk.
She also seems incredibly stupid and had the worst takes on everything.

I kinda fell off checking their reviews, but I bet she is still somewhere in the background spreading hoe babble and nobody will disagree except maybe Myke C-Town