Remember that video of Waka Flocka and Slim Dunkin confronting this cat freestyling?

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hahaha I remember when that club fight video first showed up on youtube, someone on sohh was sayin' some funny (and frankly, true sounding) shyt about those two dudes freestyling being a plant 'cause noone would be "spitting bars" at a club like that.

Man Dunkin seemed like he was amped up 100% of the time. RIP

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
So lemme guess...you would've thrown hands with all of em dolo with the :birdman: face right?

:childplease::duck:

Yes I would have. I have done it before. nikkas is scared to get their ass kicked, is the problem. I'll swallow my blood before I swallow my pride.

I've never lived my life afraid of getting hurt. It's not even being about no big tough guy either. I'm just not backing down from anyone under any circumstances.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
nikkas is scared to get their ass kicked

have u seen fights nowadays nikka? aint no fight til 1 nikka goes down anymore. once u go down nikka youll prob get about 6 head kicks while unconscious and be lucky to get a concussion and maybe some brain damage.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
have u seen fights nowadays nikka? aint no fight til 1 nikka goes down anymore. once u go down nikka youll prob get about 6 head kicks while unconscious and be lucky to get a concussion and maybe some brain damage.

LMFAO it really ain't that deep bruh. nikkas get stomped out and be aight. They wasn't no big nikkas like that, they was little ass nikkas

Then again, the kid rapping was small too. So maybe that was it. I'm a big dude, so that don't phase me like that

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:laff: at waka nikka came out of no where
Don't feel sorry for dunkin at all u act up this is where this shyt gets u
Do musta lost his pride but homie still alive

Alive > dead

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Yes I would have. I have done it before. nikkas is scared to get their ass kicked, is the problem. I'll swallow my blood before I swallow my pride.

I've never lived my life afraid of getting hurt. It's not even being about no big tough guy either. I'm just not backing down from anyone under any circumstances.

:duck:

:childplease: Save me the tough talk, kid. First off, I already know you aren't about that, so cut it. Secondly, the morgues and graveyards are full of young ppl with that stupid fukk mentality. Breh I know how to fight FOR REAL, and even I am not gonna take on a mob of nikkas by myself if I can find an exit. I'm a grown ass man who has too much to lose and nothing to prove, so I'm not going to risk my life over trivial bullshyt like foolish pride.

Common sense and being alive > ending up dead due to posturing and false bravado. Honestly you sound like one of those tough talking cats who either carefully pick your battles, or have never fought period.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
well... he's nicer than both Waka and Slim dunkin, but so is Dr Seuss so....

and I wouldn't call dude a punk, he was dealing with dikkheads who were down to drop a body over a piece of candy

nikka moments happen every 30 sec in the south b, He should have known better than to bring his NYC ass down there

Daps
Reppin
NULL
those videos leave you with the impression that those nikkas are animals. where the bytches at?!?!? nikkas with their shirts off, dancing around with other nikkas, completely lacking in self-awareness. straight up c00ns.

nikkas in new york don't act like that.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

:stopitslime: Pride comes before a fall.

Pick your battles wisely, you sound mad reckless, I'm all for defending myself but you know what?

Knowing how to avoid situations that put you in the position of having to is better than any punch and kick.

People with their tough talk.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
LMFAO it really ain't that deep bruh. nikkas get stomped out and be aight. They wasn't no big nikkas like that, they was little ass nikkas

Then again, the kid rapping was small too. So maybe that was it. I'm a big dude, so that don't phase me like that

breh u realized thats how derrion albert died right?