Remember that movie "Crash" from 2004?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best Picture winner doesn't mean shyt since the Oscars was and always will be on that bullshyt. Only a certain type of movie only gets any recognition.

That out of the way, I really did like Crash. Didn't Luda catch the beats from Terrance in that movie as well as in Hustle & Flow?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I don't really care about Brokeback, Crash was a shyt movie. Maybe the worst Best Picture winner ever.

I've seen the other 3 nominees, and Munich was better. Good Night and Good Luck and Capote were FAR better films. Crash's view on racism is completely one-dimensional. It was as if Paul Haggis had never seen or experienced racism before (which he probably hasn't).
Exactly why I won't ever watch this movie.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Best Picture winner doesn't mean shyt since the Oscars was and always will be on that bullshyt. Only a certain type of movie only gets any recognition.

That out of the way, I really did like Crash. Didn't Luda catch the beats from Terrance in that movie as well as in Hustle & Flow?
I don't think he actually beat Luda up in Crash.

I liked it when it came out, but I can see it being a bit overrated to have won an Oscar looking back on it.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I remember the tv show they made based on it
Inez was sexy as hell :noah:
tumblr_inline_p5ya6dSazL1s5vlep_250.gif