Remember that movie "Crash" from 2004?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very good movie, I don't know why people were hating on its Oscar win, it was clearly better than Brokeback Mountain.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don't really care about Brokeback, Crash was a shyt movie. Maybe the worst Best Picture winner ever.

I've seen the other 3 nominees, and Munich was better. Good Night and Good Luck and Capote were FAR better films. Crash's view on racism is completely one-dimensional. It was as if Paul Haggis had never seen or experienced racism before (which he probably hasn't).

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Liked it when I saw it on video sometime in 2005, but, I think years later, it's more then a little heavy handed and preachy, too many coincidences and little cute shyt that was lame, everyone acted well in it though, decent movie, but probably not deserving of an academy award.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I don't really care about Brokeback, Crash was a shyt movie. Maybe the worst Best Picture winner ever.

:russ:

Slumdog_millionaire_ver2.jpg

TheFrenchConnection.jpg

The-Artist-poster.png

Million_Dollar_Baby_poster.jpg

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:what:

French Connection and Million Dollar Baby are fukking dope movies. Wasn't thrilled by Slumdog but it's still much better than that piece of shyt movie Crash.

Never saw The Artist.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Crash movie got a TV show with Dennis Hopper. Trash like the movie. Don't bother watching that brehs, tricks you into thinking you're watching piff but it's really not.

There was a plotline that could have made the show interesting but it got dumped and forgotten in it's second season.