Remember that 4K 120FPS Larry exclusive the Luciferian Xbots were circle jerking each other about?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can also call microsoft to let them know since they are helping sony with the cloud
and make sure to call the other 20 companies that sony has to outsource to, since they dont actually create software and only TV parts at this point
Sony should have been developed all this shyt 15 or so years ago.

Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media

since ps3 they've been fukking with and paying linux for rinky dink ass operating systems that they cant even control their self
cant even develop a program to emulate old games, so they have to spend millions reworking every single game from scratch
because developing software on operating system they dont own would just open the flood gates towards data mining and stealing games from said software.

remember when everyone thought they were coming out with storage drives and memory cards? :russ:

xbox-series-x-memory-card-1280x720.jpg

Its not the fact that you want to cry and talk about "experts" opinions and movement
Its the fact that Sony isnt Microsoft. Microsoft was gaming before anyone, just not on portable consoles. They own the world with computing, software, hardware and operations since the beginning of the tech.
Sony has to develop their Audio tech and surround conferences about it. Microsoft already had the connection because of PC with Dolby Atmos ... it's already been here for 2 years. Its integrated into their operating system. Sony was a powerhouse in the 90s especially with sound. Its obvious they put all their cards into the Playstation thinking short sighted and now they have no momentum as far as hardware or tech development. They should still be good but its amazing nonetheless to see idiots cry. Honestly the fans should feel offended that they get this freeware linux menu, underpowered bullshyt. I own all 4 and play them all daily :sas2: plus to offset your crying, why would I want to be a developer when I can stack money and just afford better shyt than base console specs? :bryan:All of these companies can do way better but they have to cater to people with autism and broke incels

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
you can also call microsoft to let them know since they are helping sony with the cloud
and make sure to call the other 20 companies that sony has to outsource to, since they dont actually create software and only TV parts at this point
Sony should have been developed all this shyt 15 or so years ago.

Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media

since ps3 they've been fukking with and paying linux for rinky dink ass operating systems that they cant even control their self
cant even develop a program to emulate old games, so they have to spend millions reworking every single game from scratch
because developing software on operating system they dont own would just open the flood gates towards data mining and stealing games from said software.

remember when everyone thought they were coming out with storage drives and memory cards? :russ:

xbox-series-x-memory-card-1280x720.jpg

Its not the fact that you want to cry and talk about "experts" opinions and movement
Its the fact that Sony isnt Microsoft. Microsoft was gaming before anyone, just not on portable consoles. They own the world with computing, software, hardware and operations since the beginning of the tech.
Sony has to develop their Audio tech and surround conferences about it. Microsoft already had the connection because of PC with Dolby Atmos ... it's already been here for 2 years. Its integrated into their operating system. Sony was a powerhouse in the 90s especially with sound. Its obvious they put all their cards into the Playstation thinking short sighted and now they have no momentum as far as hardware or tech development. They should still be good but its amazing nonetheless to see idiots cry. Honestly the fans should feel offended that they get this freeware linux menu, underpowered bullshyt. I own all 4 and play them all daily :sas2: plus to offset your crying, why would I want to be a developer when I can stack money and just afford better shyt than base console specs? :bryan:All of these companies can do way better but they have to cater to people with autism and broke incels

Dweeb

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Im going you watch this now on my TV to see what it do (i don't have 120hz 4k tho)
Games made in DREAMS look better than this. :mjlol:
How do those games play tho, like shyt or are they really fun, serious question. Otherwise you're hyping up interactive photos, that's what you have resorted to. You bored as fukk my nikka, you should get gamepass...
4k at 120 FPS though :mjlol:

Those are some highly detailed dolphins :mjlol:
So you don't think it'll look amazing in hdr bruh :usure:

I could have sworn a game with a lot less going for it was hyped as spectacular back at the ps4's launch...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-resogun-reviews.163840/

Or i could showcase all the higher budgeted duds that all these dudes swore was great. @Fatboi1 had a gif for every game and broke down why it was worthy. I'll remind you all when the time comes, tootles :hhh:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
No stanning but what is this game? I never heard of it and im not doing the research,

Is this a legit next gen xbox gaming or is this a joke? Im confused.

Did this developer openly admit this is some kind of Ecco spiritual succesor?

Somebody let me know whats going on here.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

So these clowns made Ecco the dolphin look like a PS3 game.

Next gen

Nah this gotta be a Retro title

Orphan of the Trash

Not even the Garbage want this Filth :pacspit:

It may be time for Xbox to get the final Camby! :camby:.

No wonder they talkin all that collaboration shyt now.

fukk outta heaaaaaa.