Remember Lil Shanice from Lil Kim's "Aunt Dot"?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it was kims altered voice

that wasnt that girl rappin, kim credited her for it tho.

Dude....why do u insist on always discrediting me only to always fall flat on ya face?

U obviously wasnt paying attention to Kim back in the day. The fact that it was really a lil girl is old news. As I said I thought it was kims altered voice as well....But then Kim was verifying that the lil girl was actually real and brought the lil girl out on numerous shows idiot. They have footage on youtube dummy

The girl was doing modeling ads with Big Puns son idiot,,,I'm going off the head with memories.....what proof does your bum ass have that I'm wrong?

None.

she was even on that La Bella Mafia album from 03 dummy....

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Dude....why do u insist on always discrediting me only to always fall flat on ya face?

U obviously wasnt paying attention to Kim back in the day.

The girl was doing modeling ads with Big Puns son idiot,,,I'm going off the head with memories.....what proof does your bum ass have that I'm wrong?

i didnt know she was modeling with chris but please tell me what that has to do with her rapping?

ima say this once because you always love to spread misinformation. shanice is a real person. she speaks on the record and is the one who has speaking vocals. as far as the rapping it was lil kim who wrote and recited the verse. this is facts.

lil kim used shanice as a form of promo. i still got all the issues they promoted notorious KIM

and i know that old ass video, that girl doesnt even rap, she lipsyncs and karaokes SOME of that short ass verse and all this proved is that;

you dont know what your talking about most the time
you dont pay attention
your gullible

while you were jerkin off to that lil kim XXL green hair cover i had btches dyin they hair that color and i was fckin them in the same spots kim was chillin at.

and the reason @L. Deezy took my word is because im not a half troll lying low life perv :camby:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im inclined to believe this.. aint no way that girl can sound like that..

Keep in mind....the clown that u are co signing is a weirdo who will discredit any truth I speak on only because I herbed him on some "I brought the camera to his work place and he pussied out" sh*t years ago and he still aggy about it so he hops on threads I do here and there to troll. But since he's trying to discredit me...I'll leave the truth in your hands....Keep in mind this weirdo constantly does this kind of thing...he did it a while back when he tried to argue with me that the Nas "It Was Written" CD and the tape version had the same tracklisting when anyone who is a Nas head knows damn well the It Was Written tracklisting for the tape and CD were different. Now You judge for yourself .....We all know that the CD and tape were different.......u make your own conclusion on who is the least credible.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what...-version-of-iww-was-a-good-idea.186732/page-2

here he is defending his position about how the CD and tape tracklisting are the same

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lord-jamar-donnell-rawlings-is-a-b-tch-ass-n-gga.197377/page-6

Now make your own conclusion since we all know the tracklisting of the tape and CD were different

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and the reason @L. Deezy took my word is because im not a half troll lying low life perv :camby:

U can call me whatever on the net...But u changed your name after I destroyed u on the other site after I came to your job with the camera...and there were witnesses. Many witnesses. You dont have credibility when all your responses is just really transparent bitterness after getting punked out in reality in front of all of ya e buddies.

:ufdup:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
why don't you post that footage then breh?

I kno why you can't. its because it doesn't exsit.

its crazy how someone of your caliber knowledge wise could be such a fakkit and a liar.

@edmotherfukkingG quit lyin ngga you don't remember shyt cuz that never happened

*edit jus realized you said you made me change my name

lol well if your the one who reported ILLFIL a BLUNT on SOHH then yeah you snitch ngga then you did get that name banned and I changed names to ILLFIL a GOTTI

its funny you told this fake ass story with fake ass video and fake ass testimonials

if i ask all the SOHH'Gs if this shyt ever happened they tell you no

but everyone remembers your "is ghostface gay" thread you made which is where our E-Beef started from. that was the day you exposed yourself for bein the attention whore for cacs

also that exposal thread which i barely remember where you was simpin for underage girls :mjlol:

cant wait for the video since you screencap and save everything :sas2:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always thought that was Kim voice manipulated to sound like a kid:mindblown:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i always thought it was indeed a lil girl on the song.

but yo, those 1st couple pics look like a completely different person from the rest of the pics.:mindblown: