Remember Lil Shanice from Lil Kim's "Aunt Dot"?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Peeped Kim giving her a Happy 21st shout out on Twitter, looked at the face and saw it was the same one who was doing those model ads with Big Puns son all grown up. I remember at first thinking that voice on "Aunt Dot" was Kim playing with her vocals. She could pass for Lady Lucks lil sister

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
wow... thought that it was Kim altered voice when this dropped back in the day.. shocked

great song btw

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember :patrice:

U wasnt caught up in the hype before Kims 2nd album dropped? I know I was.

wow... thought that it was Kim altered voice when this dropped back in the day.. shocked

Word...In the same vein as "Prince with "If I was your girlfriend" or Nas with "sekou story"

During that Notorious KIM era I remember her live performances and shorty would come out on stage to do her verse. Soon after she did some modeling...then she dissapeard

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The one thing that stood out about Shanices verse was when she said she wanted "diamonds on her toes"...I know someone, probably Kim, wrote that for her but the visual stayed with me.....I stole that and would use that when simpin to females afterwards on some "Have you ever had diamonds on ya toes?" ish when spitting my bullsh*t in a females ear.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
a fat puerto rican woman, let me make way for the impending stampede.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
shes fat but not fat? How the fukk is that possible? :dahell:
have a kid with a hispanic woman to see some weird physics at work. remember that scene i the nutty professor where body is reversing to sherman klump? hispanic bytches are like. all throughout life you can see them perpetually morphing into some fat slob.

you can see a fat rican woman, see her 20 mins later and she's found a way to get wider.