remember in the 90's when carre' otis was 1 of the sexiest women around?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Aww yea.
tumblr_mvx763c2wK1speehvo2_540.jpg

I remember being legit jealous when seagal palmed that ass right before he was about to smash in hard to kill.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
She and Mickey made a horrible film called Wild Orchid where they alledgedly legitimately fukk on camera

yeah

Wild Orchid aka the poor man's 9 1/2 Weeks.

This thread is the epitome of :flabbynsick:lol.

yeah, at that point mickey was bout done with hollywood. then he followed that movie up with harley davidson and the marlboro man :mjlol:

and yeah, this thread is :flabbynsick: :russ: but fukk it:yeshrug: i'm :flabbynsick:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
yeah

yeah, at that point mickey was bout done with hollywood. then he followed that movie up with harley davidson and the marlboro man :mjlol:

and yeah, this thread is :flabbynsick: :russ: but fukk it:yeshrug: i'm :flabbynsick:
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man...omg you just took me back with that one.

The last good thing i remember seeing Mickey rourke in was Sin City back in 2005....that movie was awesome.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

The last good thing i remember seeing Mickey rourke in was Sin City back in 2005....that movie was awesome.

Homie he killed it in The Wrestler, legit one of the best performances of the century and a tough one to watch :mjcry:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

yeah, the harley davidson movie was fukkin' horrible and a gotdamn joke :mjlol:
sin city was the 1st movie in a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time (probably since the rainmaker) he'd been in that was good. shyt, his character was the best thing about the movie imo :yeshrug:
but his true comeback was the wrestler :mjcry:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Homie he killed it in The Wrestler, legit one of the best performances of the century and a tough one to watch :mjcry:

in all honesty, it's probably his best movie
he put his all into that role and he could really relate on some many levels to the character

i'd say the wrestler, the pope of greenwich village, and barfly are his top 3 best movies. honorable mention goes to rumble fish