Remember david Lucas? The "black" comedian who made the george floyd joke? Watch him get his career destroyed in real time.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
video is damn near unwatchable with all that commentary. I just wanted to see that david lucas bozo get put in the sand but the cac saying a bunch of nothing non-stop as commentary made it :scust:
That’s literally the whole show Breh it’s wild I don’t watch but man with the bubble vest has people come on to make jokes for a minute then they roast them but if someone is funny they just come back and go for longer sets. But since most of them aren’t pros they fall into gimmicks that grow stale. Black people go on there and say the N word too much and there hasn’t really been any white people saying it. In addition to the live show where people go it’s also filmed and distributed censored on YouTube, as an audio podcast, and again uncensored on paid platforms. The bubble vest guy is making bank off of it especially since Joe Rogan is a friend of his and will get people who go on his podcast to go so it’s interesting I’m not into it but it’s something that’s different in the space.