REMEMBER BRIT RNB DUDE,CRAIG DAVID FROM 2000?

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, Craig David DOES have a double. when he wasn't impersonating him in London, he'd make a few songs with some rap group from NY back in the early 00s and went by a different name. you may have heard of him...

220px-LloydBanks.png

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Apparently his label says they're the same dude!

This is the guy we all know who had several smash hits around 2000 starting with '7 days'.

3hj6fyzc.jpg

Now look at the nikka,they try to say is him!!

w05nlea7.jpg

I know they do this switch around, actor,impostor,double even clone ish a lot with politicos;but it seems even the music industry or rather entertainment suffers the same game.

http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2013/02/vip-doubles-or-clones.html

Who knows anyone who has ever been replaced?
Nose and eyes are the Same Hun....even the chin. It's called aging

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the same guy. He just doesn't have any makeup on and he doesn't have his hat to cover his watermelon head.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've said it before and I reiterate,most Americans sleepwalk through life. You uncritically accept at first glance all you see and hear. Most of you probably still believe the official 911 story! But,let's not go there:these are 2 different dudes.
The facial geography is obviously not the same-there are online facial recognition software packages that can conclusively end this argument:they're also free. Install, scan and only then can we talk.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've said it before and I reiterate,most Americans sleepwalk through life. You uncritically accept at first glance all you see and hear. Most of you probably still believe the official 911 story! But,let's not go there:these are 2 different dudes.
The facial geography is obviously not the same-there are online facial recognition software packages that can conclusively end this argument:they're also free. Install, scan and only then can we talk.
:russ: so just because he shaved his beard off and doesn't wear a hat anymore you think he is a double? and why the fukk would a record company go and present a double for a one hit wonder? dude hasn't been relevant for 13 years. stalin had a double because he was paranoid and people wanted to kill him. nobody cares about craig david.