Remember back when Jessica Alba was the best thing since slice bread?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Lord Jesus!:ohlawd:

main.original.600x0c.jpg

16-Jessica-Alba-Hairstyles-In-2001-Red-Hair-And-Blue-Eye-Look.jpg

tumblr_mkdit0LuqL1qimek4o1_1280.jpg

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Lol I remember when I was little the first thing I saw her on was fantastic four. Thought she was white. She still beautiful tho

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:wow:

Say what? Somewhere around the time after the 1st Sin City came out I stopped checking up on the latest Jessica Alba news. Why? I don't know :mindblown:

So catch me up to speed. :jbhmm:
{{ $seo.ogTitle || 'The Honest Company' }}

Jessica Alba's Three Foundations For Building a Fortune

Jessica Alba's Honest Co. Hits $1 Billion: Find Out Her Net Worth!

A far cry from Flipper! About 20 years after Jessica Alba made her debut as a teen actress, the Sin City star is now a hugely successful businesswoman with a Forbes cover and a rapidly expanding company.

Alba, 34, is featured on the cover of Forbes' latest issue, joined by a cover line reading, "America's Richest Self-Made Women." The Valentine's Day star is heralded for her Honest Company and business acumen inside the spread, which makes note of the company's recent massive valuation.

PHOTOS: Celebrities Who Went From Rags to Riches

The mag estimates Alba's personal net worth at $200 million, putting her above the estimated totals of Rihanna, Jennifer Lawrence, and Katy Perry.

The Honey actress founded The Honest Company in 2012, and, as Forbes writes, counted $10 million in revenue in its first year, going on to skyrocket to a projected total of $250 million for 2015, earning an overall valuation of $1 billion.
Jessica-Alba-Hair1.jpg