Reincar intervention thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He's been through what a lot on this board, hasn't...so who are you to tell him wtf's up breh breh :mjpls:

its amazing because I don't simp, don't send dikk pics, or exalt trollups, single moms that i'm damaged. It's amazing because I care about mens rights, more than watching some harlot twerk im bitter and jaded :mindblown:

Men are:

76% of homicide victims – DOJ

80% of Suicide victims – CDC

Men are the overwhelming majority of rape victims.

A woman is the party filing for divorce in about 66% of divorce cases.

Women receive custody in about 84% of child custody cases.

Paternity fraud is rampant in the U.S.

30% of those named as fathers who test for paternity find they are not the biological father.

Of the top fifteen leading causes of death, men lead in 12 categories, are tied in two and trail in one. Even though more women die of heart disease each year, men die of heart disease many years earlier.

There is blatant anti-male discrimination in the criminal justice system and the sentencing disparity between men and women exceeds that between whites and any other minority.

Men are more than a third of the victims of domestic violence (26% of intimate partner homicides), yet are denied service at most tax payer funded domestic violence shelters.

While men make more money than women on average, women control and spend vastly more money than men.

Men pay the majority of social security taxes and are outlived by six years by women, but the government makes no fair adjustment to how those funds are distributed.

:wtb:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Man reincar i know you went thru some shyt and i can say you do be spitting some reality on stuff and tend to stay unbias when i see you post. You wish people the best who are on the rare exceptions and doing good in relationships and hope they but also let it be known that hey if it goes down hill i warned you

keep doing you man

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man reincar i know you went thru some shyt and i can say you do be spitting some reality on stuff and tend to stay unbias when i see you post. You wish people the best who are on the rare exceptions and doing good in relationships and hope they but also let it be known that hey if it goes down hill i warned you

keep doing you man

daps breh appreciate it

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
its amazing because I don't simp, don't send dikk pics, or exalt trollups, single moms that i'm damaged. It's amazing because I care about mens rights, more than watching some harlot twerk im bitter and jaded :mindblown:

Men are:

76% of homicide victims – DOJ

80% of Suicide victims – CDC

Men are the overwhelming majority of rape victims.

A woman is the party filing for divorce in about 66% of divorce cases.

Women receive custody in about 84% of child custody cases.

Paternity fraud is rampant in the U.S.

30% of those named as fathers who test for paternity find they are not the biological father.

Of the top fifteen leading causes of death, men lead in 12 categories, are tied in two and trail in one. Even though more women die of heart disease each year, men die of heart disease many years earlier.

There is blatant anti-male discrimination in the criminal justice system and the sentencing disparity between men and women exceeds that between whites and any other minority.

Men are more than a third of the victims of domestic violence (26% of intimate partner homicides), yet are denied service at most tax payer funded domestic violence shelters.

While men make more money than women on average, women control and spend vastly more money than men.

Men pay the majority of social security taxes and are outlived by six years by women, but the government makes no fair adjustment to how those funds are distributed.

:wtb:

I'd still rather be a guy, though :stylin:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I too realized most bytches aint shyt.... and you been tellin me this whole time
1163473_o.gif