Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'll say I again like I've consistently stated all season: the Lakers are not a contender in the west. OKC and the Spurs are the only two teams that matter. The Lakers were never relevant...Memphis either.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
he is...the one

The-Matrix1.jpg

images

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Look at that shyt, they're daring our guards to shoot. Brewer was practically sittin in Bynum's lap.

fukk I hate Mike Brown!!!!!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The Nuggets aren't doing anything special to Bynum, they're basically sagging off whoever is on his side of the floor and denying the entry pass. This is all happening because none of guards can hit a jumper.

:sitdown: No, this is happening because Denver is pressuring the ball and Blake and Sessions don't know how to make quick the decisions or the pass that will eventually lead to the entry pass. When a big switches on them they don't make an aggressive move and force Denver to make a decision. They sit back and let everyone get in position. Just horrible feels for the game.

You can't run this horrific offense without an upper tier point guard to make this mess work and get everyone their shots. Thus, Chris Paul. Mitch knew what type of coach he had. He needed players that could coach themselves.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Don't even get me started with Sessions. He's playin about as strong as that weak ass foofy foofy dog he got. You ain't built for this Laker shyt, sadgtfoh. :stopitslime: