Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Just so I'm clear, mike brown would rather play somebody that refuses to shoot, can't play defense, and provides nothin a bag of chips couldn't bring. But he refuses to play Gouda da Shoota? :dwillhuh:

This season shouldn't even count if we lose real live.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
fukk the stalker. get the reporters gathering info on the broad at the announcers table

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Just so I'm clear, mike brown would rather play somebody that refuses to shoot, can't play defense, and provides nothin a bag of chips couldn't bring. But he refuses to play Gouda da Shoota? :dwillhuh:

Brown has no faith in young players, he'll only play them in the playoffs when he absolutely has to.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

from the second they announced him as coach i didnt count this season. im in this one for Kobe to move up the ranks i know we aint seeing no bling

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

:yeshrug:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Kobe needs to kill it with passing up open shots. Seems whenever he catches the ball and he's open he either drives into traffic to take a contested shot or pump fakes then passes.