Daps
dawg that sequence looked like a classic Kobe 2 Shaq

Steve Blake makes me sick tho

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Kobe and Drew gettin they Batman and Robin on. They actually develop a chemistry, we can win it all, BULLshyt!!!!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm dead fukkin serious tho, why is this dirtbag mike brown insisting on playing steve blake? Has he not already learned from Hill and Ebanks that the move is with the youth. Old pasty cacs bad, young blackthletic nikkaz good....you whopper head bytch! :dry:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What are we going to do about this PG situation brehs? Russel is going to merk us and there's no way Kobe guards him all series and doesn't fall off on O. I'm praying for Dirty Dirk to pull through.

But :smh:@our PG rotation. This dude Sessions stays driving into the paint and kicking out for no reason. Man up breh.

Daps
I'm dead fukkin serious tho, why is this dirtbag mike brown insisting on playing steve blake? Has he not already learned from Hill and Ebanks that the move is with the youth. Old pasty cacs bad, young blackthletic nikkaz good. You whopper head bytch! :dry:

For real. Blake is gonna end up costing us games if he keeps trying to play him this much