Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
IMG_1149.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That's not true at all. Most of the women in here are avg and want/get with people who look like them.

The cute avg and more attractive are the ones who have higher standards in appearance bc they look good themselves, and even then it is not all of them and they usually don't take things overboard. Women will always like men who are taller than them. Abs and large muscles are NOT a preference or requirement for most women though. Studies have even been done on that.

Try again :queen:
You try again :mjlol: Women especially black women look at a man's physicality above all else. What about that thread about that average ass woman talking about her dream man is a man that's 6'7, muscular, and some other things. And how she setled on her husband because he's not necessarily cut and he's not 6'7 but 6'4. All those studies are bullshyt because women lie about really wanting the top tier of men in terms of looks because it will make them look bad. Place 5 women of different levels of attractiveness in a room. Get a male model and place him in the room, they are all gonna shoot their shot with him regardless of how they look. Women think they deserve top tier men even if they are average looking. I've seen it with my own two eyes.

Why do you think so many men have been put in the friendzone before? Because the woman didn't find the man that attractive regardless o f what she looks like. I've seen plenty of below average and average chicks string dudes long in the friendzone. Women ain't trying to say "he has a job, home, car, he's a good man, I like his personality etc but I just don't find him that attractive even though he's handsome." They are not gonna admit that they want the top tier of men in terms of phsyicality.

You yourself don't even acknowledge guys who are under 6 feet tall :mjlol: :camby:

Try again.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
That's not true at all. Most of the women in here are avg and want/get with people who look like them.

The cute avg and more attractive are the ones who have higher standards in appearance bc they look good themselves, and even then it is not all of them and they usually don't take things overboard. Women will always like men who are taller than them. Abs and large muscles are NOT a preference or requirement for most women though. Studies have even been done on that.

Try again :queen:

You try again :mjlol: Women especially black women look at a man's physicality above all else. What about that thread about that average ass woman talking about her dream man is a man that's 6'7, muscular, and some other things. And how she setled on her husband because he's not necessarily cut and he's not 6'7 but 6'4. All those studies are bullshyt because women lie about really wanting the top tier of men in terms of looks because it will make them look bad. Place 5 women of different levels of attractiveness in a room. Get a male model and place him in the room, they are all gonna shoot their shot with him regardless of how they look. Women think they deserve top tier men even if they are average looking. I've seen it with my own two eyes.

You yourself don't even acknowledge guys who are under 6 feet tall :mjlol: :camby:

Try again.

Uh uh....

Not here...

:ufdup:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Uh uh....

Not here...

:ufdup:
This thread is bollocks. Sure it's entertaining at first but then it's just an onslaught of extremely average women teetering on the line of busted. Dude already got a 500 pg thread on average chicks Peruse that one. Gon take you a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.