• Sanaa

Votes: 81 53.3%
  • Regina

Votes: 71 46.7%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Regina Hall fine af :takedat:. Honestly Sanaa looks great also but she never appealed to me like she's beautiful but something about her doesn't make me go "damn :noah:" when I look at her.

Regina Hall "type" of women are the kind that appeals to me on the regular not just from an attraction perspective but personality also like that homegirl vibe alone just turns me on. Sanaa just doesn't do it for me :yeshrug:.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Regina is bad but Sanaa is sultry af, all the way from the bedroom eyes to her distant personality. Broads mere existence is erotic. I'd take either Regina or Sanaa but Sanaa's sex appeal is supernatural. There are women out there that may have curvier bodies or better faces but Sanaa's sex appeal makes her more attractive to me. :yeshrug:Regina is beautiful and would definitely seem like she'd be more fun, though.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I don't like the fact this is such a landslide in Sanna's favor. I feel like for me they have been interchangable and there were different times where I would consider one finer than the other. Around the mid 2000's Regina really glowed up something serious and its very debatable:whoo:

But somebody is described it great,Sanna is "sultry/sexy" whereas Regina is cute as hell. Some guys like myself have a thing for women with extreme fine cuteness. You look at some women and they just look like they would fukk the shyt out of you. Then you get those that just have that cute innocent look.
Women who possess cuteness are 50% more likely to get married based on percieved righteousness.