Redpillers bout to eat off this for weeks | Thousands of women online offer to help a man after he posts that he needs a place to stay

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:hubie: :hubie:

It’s not a W letting a man that can’t spell into your womb but :hubie:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The best dating advice is also the corniest: be yourself, focus on things you enjoy doing with people you enjoy being around.

The man you dislike is still getting women with that repulsive attitude of his because he doesn't care. He's just who he is and women prefer the devil they know to the angel they don't.

Nggas spiraling because they're learning that they can't talk women into finding them attractive. Charge it to the game and move on. Maybe you may just be one of those people who nobody wants to fukk for free and thats fine. It's not the end of the world and no man has ever died from lack of romantic attention from women.

Just make friends and money. See the world, do fun things, live your life. You can't afford to raise kids anyway, most people who want to be a good parent can afford kids anyway so who cares. If you meet a woman who isn't repulsed by your appearance and wants to be part of your lifestyle, good. If you don't, then you get to live life on your own time on your own terms. People wanna act like their whole life is over because they part of ugly gang. There's more to life.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Here is the question I think you should ask yourself. Is he receiving offers from women you desire? If so, does them offering him a place to stay change your perception of them?

I personally would not want a woman whose standards are so low, that she is out here choosing to house a bum. So I would not care about their choices, as long as they do not come back and try to blame all Black men for those choices they made. It really is simple to me on this issue. I only hold them accountable when they try to pawn off the responsibility for their choices and outcomes on all Black men.

If they want to house bums, so be it. Just don't come back later and say "All Black men ain't shyt" when you personally chose to date and mate with a known ain't shyt man.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
"I have a clothing line "

I'm wont hate on dude for having dreams, but some of us need to forget what we see celebrities doing and learn the benefits of setting practical goals.