Redman's new video....:scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good ass parody. Wish some of these young rappers take note and add humor to their music and persona to make them more human.

But Red is looking old as hell. I know he 42, but this is another reminder to take care of ya body. All that smoking and junk food gonna catch up to ya.
THE nikka 42 LOL HE LOOK LIKE A 42 YO

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a parody.

I always felt Redman should do more with his star power. Cam and Budden already laid the blueprint, and both those dudes haven't been signed to a label for close to 10 years.
some of yall jus sound stupid as fuk........william roberts is 37/38 and he is the hottest rapper in yall eyes and yall suk him off eeeerday so i just dont get it smh........rap is killing itself with nikkaz and this age shyt.....now 45 yeah lol.....somebody tap jay z on the shoulder

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Red was out here on the island for Van Duzer days.....just chillen with the people, snapping a lot of flicks of chicks feet.

mad respect to him, for at least being around..unlike some other acts.

He needs to get on the ball with that Muddy Waters 2 (or will that end up Detox status)

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
What happened to how high 2

the studios own the name. the studios dont want to make a how high 2. red and meth are gonna come up with new characters and a new name but it will essentially be how high 2. that's the plan anyway.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Honestly age shouldn't really play a part in music period. It's honestly about your content, subject matter and ability to appeal to fans/listeners. I mean you have some people who are up there (Jay Electronica) who are still great lyrically. I mean nikkas in Rock damn near play till their dead (Look @ Steven Tyler and Mick Jagger :leon::whoo:). Skill and talent doesn't have an age limit as long as you hone your skills.

As for this nikka Redman, he needs to fall back like his hairline:pachaha: I never understood nikkas still trying to hold on to their hair or rock braids when their shyt is on a steady decline. Song was wack, video was garbage and I feel like that was 4 mins of my life i'll never have back:to: Yea i'm :umad:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:beli: @ the "parody" excuse some of y'all throwin' around in here...

Everybody makes wack shyt sometimes... and Red (one of my personal top 5) is no exception. But he's been makin' wack shyt for a good few years now, honestly.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Everytime i think about being a rapper, i look at old washed up nikkas & get back to my studies :scusthov: