Redfall (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 1, 2023)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw you posted a random tweet with no actual source or info to shyt up the thread. If you’re gonna bring console warring to the game OT’s I’ll do the same :ufdup:

Posting a tweet from a well known Sony stan about a date is console warring :wow:

The star field jab must have hit flush :lolbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Posting a tweet from a well known Sony stan about a date is console warring :wow:

The star field jab must have hit flush :lolbron:

captain-america-i-can-do-this-all-day.gif

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

It all sounds so good.:noah:

I think a lot of people are sleeping on this game. Arkane knows what they're doing and that article makes it seem like they were really excited to make an open world game their way. It's gonna catch a lot people by suprise when it drops

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You could also call it warzone with it's guns and parties of 4, and if there's any melee you can call it final fantasy like because they hit each other in that game too. Let's not forget the rpg elements as well, so it's basically resident evil while we at it :troll:
Coming from the nikka who said TLOU2, God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, and Horizon Zero Dawn are all reskinned versions of each other

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This is just gonna be like L4D with different vampires. It could ahve been a cool modern day vampire hunting game where you jump from roof top to roof top setting traps and hunting shyt with a dope psychological horror story. Something closer to blade than whatever goofy borderlands humor this was going for. Seeing a studio like Arkane go this route is sad and i dont care if yall get mad and wanna huff and puff about console wars. This is disappointing
I know exactly what you mean, breh, I played Dishonored and it was dope, I thought this was gonna be like that and was excited

I played this game called 'Vampyr,' I don't know if you've ever played it but it was a great concept and the shyt looked like Bloodborne. Had a grim, dark horror story as well. Thought this was gonna be like that but way better.

This shyt looks EXACTLY like that new Saints Row game that flopped hard. Nobody wants to play as a bunch of Zoomers making corny jokes.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Coming from the nikka who said TLOU2, God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, and Horizon Zero Dawn are all reskinned versions of each other
I know I haven't played in a while, so I guess you thought making up shyt while quoting me creates a narrative? That is a funny thing to say but I can't take credit for it. Are you enjoying any of those games now? I hope so cuz X-men won't be here until 25' :francis:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
They fukked up the marketing on this one. I and a lot of people thought it was a Left 4 Dead clone.
When apparently it's closer to Far Cry

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"closer to Far Cry" isn't exactly that good of a thing.

In saying that I'm vaguely hyped for Arkane MP.