Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Watched the video….:huhldup:

I gotta blame at least half of it on the person playing, they seem like they have no idea what they are doing. Other than that it just looks like really bad AI and shooting. The enemies don’t react to getting hit at all, the only way you can tell you are doing damage is with the numbers.

Theres one part where the boss vampire is in the house next to the player and its just standing there doing nothing. I really have no idea why they chose to release this video:dead:

They’ve been saying its not supposed to be L4D/B4B but thats exactly what that clip looks like

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Watched the video….:huhldup:

I gotta blame at least half of it on the person playing, they seem like they have no idea what they are doing. Other than that it just looks like really bad AI and shooting. The enemies don’t react to getting hit at all, the only way you can tell you are doing damage is with the numbers.

Theres one part where the boss vampire is in the house next to the player and its just standing there doing nothing. I really have no idea why they chose to release this video:dead:

They’ve been saying its not supposed to be L4D/B4B but thats exactly what that clip looks like
Yeah that player needs to never touch an fps again. But the game looks very Destiny-like which is what I want....but the AI looks nonexistant and piss easy. I hope they turned down the difficulty for the preview, if not then.... :martin:

They better not fukk this up :ufdup:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every gameplay demo has looked mid to me. It screams "Dishonored and Prey underperformed so the higher ups put us on multiplayer GAAS duty." Graphically it looks like a early XB1/PS4 game and the gameplay looks like it came from 2007.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Every gameplay demo has looked mid to me. It screams "Dishonored and Prey underperformed so the higher ups put us on multiplayer GAAS duty." Graphically it looks like a early XB1/PS4 game and the gameplay looks like it came from 2007.

Yeah, i honestly think Arkanes strength is in more of a puzzle-y stealth genre, which is why i always liked those games. But it’s kind of easy to hide behind more simple AI for the dishonored/deathloop type games. When you have to actually make them menacing and have good tracking it looks like it falls apart.

Last edited: