Reddit's Racist, Brehs

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Investment/ stock market stuff you can check out. (Not my field per se but I trust the links to resources and reading material to be useful since its popular)
faq - investing
faq - portfolios
Don't forget rule #1. • /r/InvestmentClub
faq - financialindependence
https://www.investopedia.com

/

I mostly check the business stuff time to time for idea and to read and learn. A good board will have an faq or wiki page with links to books and resources and that will be the most useful part, especially if you are just getting into a certain discipline... I don't really get involved in discussions or pay them much mind since I'm just here to absorb the resources from them and bring them back to my community lol.

index - FulfillmentByAmazon
faq - financialindependence
faq - Entrepreneur
index - startups
index - webmarketing

(Not biz related per se but very enlightening)
index - Frugal

Dap/REP

:mjcry:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Certain subreddits are, but they are populated by diaspora from Four-chan's /pol/ board.

pol diaspora? they're probably fags who find pol too inflammatory so they run to its retarded little cousin

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This isn't news to anybody, but this shyt's out of control.

They claim to not allow harrassment, racism, all that shyt, then you get threads like this

Where people say "it's not white teachers fault people with brown and black skin have lower genetic potential"

Reddit legit harbors neo-nazis, I've complained about it multiple times through multiple routes, different admins, emails, reporting posts. Nothing ever gets done, I haven't even heard a word back from anyone for all the weeks I've been at this.

Seriously what the fukk
The subreddit legit has pictures of hitler in its banner, I'm disgusted.

fukking dumb ass republicans couldn't figure out the internet, took 'em 10 years, then they finally managed to learn how to type and I have to put up with their racist bullshyt while they steal 5 year old memes.

Nah they've always been there....

Look at YouTube videos from 10 years ago. I guarantee any rap video that came out in 06/07, has roughly 40% gorilla and ape comments

Example: posted 9 years ago:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Nah they've always been there....

Look at YouTube videos from 10 years ago. I guarantee any rap video that came out in 06/07, has roughly 40% gorilla and ape comments

Example: posted 9 years ago:

True, and not condoning that, but when all those dudes collect in one subreddit, and there's someone like me that keeps pointing a giant flashing sign saying "Ban these racists" for damn near months, it's not the same as a flood of random trolls.

You ban this subreddit, it takes care of dozens of super racist dudes, they just don't do anything.

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
pol diaspora? they're probably fags who find pol too inflammatory so they run to its retarded little cousin

/pol/ is a bunch of wannabe white supremacists who think they're edgy for posting racial slurs on the internet and saying that Hitler was a hero. All you need to do is go on there and create a topic about how black/brown women are more attractive than white women, or that Christianity is not much different to Islam and Judaism, what with them all being Abrahamic religions, and they have a meltdown.

If you think Reddit bad......... you should take a trip to ***** :scust:.
The biggest mistake I ever made was visiting that site :mjcry:

Some boards are more racist than others. /pol/ types frequently get told to fukk off on the music, television and sports boards. Sadly, because those boards cover topics in which black people have excelled in a lot, they attract a lot of the /pol/ trolls, so there's always something of an ongoing battle.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
TO THE OP:

il_570xN.635931441_kdyw.jpg

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every election season i cut off "friends"
This shyt is no different. Reddit or whatever, it's everywhere. This year has been particularly bad though. I've seen people change camps hard.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh it's 7 in the morning,

why do you have to engage in a political discussion with a watercolor of Nicolas Cage :why:
Can't you use your words

It's 10am where I am... :coffee:

Also the reddit is a known haven for white supremacists and racists... It's fact... you're late... :beli:

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reddit and YouTube comment sections needs clearing up. On every single Video featuring a Black person there's nothing but racism:francis:
If it was Blacks making racial remarks underneath every video featuring a Cac they would be newspaper articles and a special documentary called "inside the mind of a Black troll":wow::mjlol: