Reddit's Racist, Brehs

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
This isn't news to anybody, but this shyt's out of control.

They claim to not allow harrassment, racism, all that shyt, then you get threads like this

Where people say "it's not white teachers fault people with brown and black skin have lower genetic potential"

Reddit legit harbors neo-nazis, I've complained about it multiple times through multiple routes, different admins, emails, reporting posts. Nothing ever gets done, I haven't even heard a word back from anyone for all the weeks I've been at this.

Seriously what the fukk
The subreddit legit has pictures of hitler in its banner, I'm disgusted.

fukking dumb ass republicans couldn't figure out the internet, took 'em 10 years, then they finally managed to learn how to type and I have to put up with their racist bullshyt while they steal 5 year old memes.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Depends what part of frequent. I stay on R politics and it's overwhelmingly liberal. I'm not surprised you found racist stuff in the alt right section.
Yeah the one good thing about Reddit is that it's large enough that you'll find a diverse set of views depending on where you go. The same can't be said about the Misc on bb.com. That place has pretty much become a cesspool of racist cacs who who spend all day on a fitness board yet don't actually workout.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This isn't news to anybody, but this shyt's out of control.

They claim to not allow harrassment, racism, all that shyt, then you get threads like this

Where people say "it's not white teachers fault people with brown and black skin have lower genetic potential"

Reddit legit harbors neo-nazis, I've complained about it multiple times through multiple routes, different admins, emails, reporting posts. Nothing ever gets done, I haven't even heard a word back from anyone for all the weeks I've been at this.

Seriously what the fukk
The subreddit legit has pictures of hitler in its banner, I'm disgusted.

fukking dumb ass republicans couldn't figure out the internet, took 'em 10 years, then they finally managed to learn how to type and I have to put up with their racist bullshyt while they steal 5 year old memes.

Free speech breh, let em cook :manny:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
This is like saying Google's racist becuase you typed in "neo-nazis"

:dahell:

No.

Reddit has site-wide rules preventing inflaming, harassing, threatening, fukk they even have one against "Agitating"

I'm not calling them racist because these neo-nazis got on the site, I'm calling them racist because I've spent weeks trying to get these motherfukkers punished, and reddit hasn't even bothered to contact me back.

The neo-nazis know that reddit isn't going to kick them for breaking their rules, which means reddit is enabling neo-nazis.

fukk outta here "That's like saying google's racist"
Google is a search engine open to the public, reddit is a goddamn link based forum community, the only forums where nazis should be allowed are neo-nazi forums.
Because neo-nazi forums are allowed on reddit, and the only forums that allow neo-nazis are racist, therefore reddit is a racist forum.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
a lot of great boards on money and business, startup ideas etc. Its a goldmine.

There is no point in reading the rest, I don't venture out there

Post some links if you don't mind, I'm mostly interested info beginners info on the stock market

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post some links if you don't mind, I'm mostly interested info beginners info on the stock market

Investment/ stock market stuff you can check out. (Not my field per se but I trust the links to resources and reading material to be useful since its popular)
faq - investing
faq - portfolios
Don't forget rule #1. • /r/InvestmentClub
faq - financialindependence
https://www.investopedia.com

/

I mostly check the business stuff time to time for idea and to read and learn. A good board will have an faq or wiki page with links to books and resources and that will be the most useful part, especially if you are just getting into a certain discipline... I don't really get involved in discussions or pay them much mind since I'm just here to absorb the resources from them and bring them back to my community lol.

index - FulfillmentByAmazon
faq - financialindependence
faq - Entrepreneur
index - startups
index - webmarketing

(Not biz related per se but very enlightening)
index - Frugal

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
Certain subreddits are, but they are populated by diaspora from Four-chan's /pol/ board.

Otherwise Reddit seems to be mostly full of people who hate both SJW's and neo-nazis, and generally don't hold racist views. More libertarian than fascist.

Either way, pay these alt-righters no mind. They're a bunch of fat virginal neckbeards who attribute all their personal problems to a grand Jewish conspiracy. If they want to make you feel threatened, first thing they need to do is to actually leave the house once in a while instead of spending all day posting pictures of cartoon frogs.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You're browsing r/altright breh.
What is the Alt Right?
The Alt-Right, unlike the dominant ideology of the 20th Century (Liberalism/Conservatism), examines the world through a lens of realism. Rather than continue to look at the world through the ideological blinders that Liberalism imposes in its dogmatic evangelism of theEqualitarian religion, we prefer to look & examine social relations & demographics from a perspective of what's real. Thus, racial & sexual realism is a key component of the Alt-Right - perhaps the key component that ties the diverse factions within it together.

Another core principle of the Alt-Right is Identitarianism. Identitarianism is the prioritization of social identity, regardless of political persuasion. Thus, the Alt-Right promotes White Identity and White Nationalism.

As a counter-culture, we've developed a plethora of in-jokes & terminology. For a guide to the lexicon, please refer to the TRS Lexicon guide or to Social Matter's NRx Compendium of concepts & terms.
What did you expect really ?