Reddit Story: What would ya'll do if you were him?

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I would have never been with a chick in the first place if she was literally NY A,B, C, D train line

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

My gf has had a lot of group sex in her past, and I didn't like the idea of it, but I never shamed her for it, I did tell her that it made me uncomfortable and didn't want to think of her having sex with other guys, especially in in a group, so askednher not to talk about it, at least not when I'm around This was relatively early in our relationship.

The other day she mentions she wants to try something in the bedroom. She said she want to try a threesome with another guy. I said no, and I told her that if she ever suggests something like that again then I'm breaking up with her.

Am I wrong?

He's an idiot that wasted both of their times.

Crazy idea: don't date a person whose past makes you uncomfortable.

Moron should've broken up with her the moment the image of her giving top while 2 dudes are pumping away crossed his mind.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao.....in the past.......lots of group sex in the past means lots of group sex in the future ....... right he was special...... his turn is over........people get so caught up trying to seem like good people that put themselves through unnecessary emotional trauma.......he had it coming
Breh sounds like he got low self esteem. No real man would tolerate no shyt like that and she knows it.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
He's an idiot that wasted both of their times.

Crazy idea: don't date a person whose past makes you uncomfortable.

Moron should've broken up with her the moment the image of her giving top while 2 dudes are pumping away crossed his mind.

The end

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain’t nothing to think about. She definitely already got the train ran on her behind his back. Why he cuff in the first place we will never know

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
As someone who got played to the side in my younger years, she thinks dude's pipe game or all-around aura is trash and she don't respect him. It's over and he should cut his losses.

If she was really down for him but she wanted some side peen, she would say let's have a threesome with a woman for awhile and then throw in the other dude shyt.

Women say "honesty" will get dudes much farther in this relationship shyt. Women also need to realize "respect" will get them a lot farther with dudes in this relationship shyt if you with the right one. I'm not saying I would entertain this bullshyt, but at least give a nikka a couple threesomes before you say you want another dikk.

Last edited:

Loggie

All Star
Daps

My gf has had a lot of group sex in her past, and I didn't like the idea of it, but I never shamed her for it, I did tell her that it made me uncomfortable and didn't want to think of her having sex with other guys, especially in in a group, so askednher not to talk about it, at least not when I'm around This was relatively early in our relationship.

The other day she mentions she wants to try something in the bedroom. She said she want to try a threesome with another guy. I said no, and I told her that if she ever suggests something like that again then I'm breaking up with her.

Am I wrong?

This ain't me btw.
Why would you get in a relationship with a woman into group sex and you’re not into it? She can’t keep her cravings down. It is what it is, y’all not sexually compatible.
giphy.gif

That p*ssy is insatiable. You get with the program or leave her be.
:pachaha: