Redbones With Big Asses Appreciation Thread

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
8s5kis.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The women in my family were definitely on some colorist shyt.They used to tell me the lighter a girl is, the more likely she is to have a foul odor down there.That shyt worked on me early in life.I used to never check for lite brite chicks.Didn't break out of it until 7th/8th grade.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
The women in my family were definitely on some colorist shyt.They used to tell me the lighter a girl is, the more likely she is to have a foul odor down there.That shyt worked on me early in life.I used to never check for lite brite chicks.Didn't break out of it until 7th/8th grade.

Damn. The women in my family range from litebrite to caramel. None of them were/are on the colorist nonsense, and they sure don't stink either.

Good thing you broke away from that toxic nonsense of your family members though.

I, personally, separate from any negro on the colorist/(gotta be midnight-Black to be considered Black) nonsense. I don't want anything to do with'em.

:manny:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Damn, I thought my mom side was colorist, but good thing is my mom didn't raise me and my sister to be on that type of time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. The women in my family range from litebrite to caramel. None of them were/are on the colorist nonsense, and they sure don't stink either.

Good thing you broke away from that toxic nonsense of your family members though.

I, personally, separate from any negro on the colorist/(gotta be midnight-Black to be considered Black) nonsense. I don't want anything to do with'em.

:manny:
Yeah the women in my family range from chocolate to caramel.Only had one aunt who could be considered a lite brite, but she still had her crazy theories.Especially about white women.She'd say white women had a different type of bone structure that made them more prone to having loose box.."Them bytches can stick a whole watermelon up in their shyt" :russ:....They used to be wild with it.