Red meat and soda are the DEVIL

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Well my bad...steak is good. Once in w hile.

Im talking bout meatballs, burgers etc :gag:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:childplease:

Nobody is forcing any of that shyt on u.... weak people with no self control are annoying.

I always die laughing when I see obese people with a "diet" drink :facepalm:

Or when I catch them waddling out a fast food joint barely able to fit thru the door :snoop:

Seen this man with a huge gut hanging below his shirt inhaling McDonald burgers on the subway... face sweating with such a focused intensity on his food that it looked like he was making love. Disgusting

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:what:

Who in the hell shyts on meatballs and burgers, nikka?

Know what?

tumblr_m79ixxjsxV1rzz3r3o1_400.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

Nobody is forcing any of that shyt on u.... weak people with no self control are annoying.

I always die laughing when I see obese people with a "diet" drink :facepalm:

Or when I catch them waddling out a fast food joint barely able to fit thru the door :snoop:

Seen this man with a huge gut hanging below his shirt inhaling McDonald burgers on the subway... face sweating with such a focused intensity on his food that it looked like he was making love. Disgusting

Cosign breh.

And I eat pretty healthy.

Im sayimg this bc all I drink is water so I can literally taste every bit of syrup and sugar in the soda when I indulge :gag:

Red meats is painful bc I seld

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
thats the funniest shyt ever. or when they put non-dairy/zero-fat milk in their coffee only to grab 5 donuts with it :pachaha:

Or when they have a family size salad with a whole bottle dressing on it and bacon bits... talking about I'm eating healthy.:beli: