Red Dead Redemption Remastered [SSS: Sony Stans Screwed]

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why should they put extra effort in when people will buy it anyway? This is what gamers do complain about shyt then turn around and buy it anyway. If consumers reward bad behavior they'll get more of it.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't touch the GTA "remaster" and I won't look twice at this, either. Sad thing is, R* not even concerned about any blowback. Like, what are gamers going to do?

Stop buying Shark Cards? :mjlol:

Not play GTA 6? :laff:
Exactly. Rockstar is the only company that can get away with this cause they know when GTA 6 drops it’s gonna takeover like crack in the 80s. Should have never given this company that much power.:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is one of the most beloved games of all time, personal top 10, and they're treating it like some forgettable mid. If they gave it the proper remake treatment and put it on ps5 and PC, it would have sold millions.
They did the same thing with RDR2, when the online failed to take off they abandoned the game. There was no dlc despite the game selling like crazy.

They won't even port the game to next gen consoles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i wonder if people would be as upset about this if it was just a " switch" port all the third party ps2/ps3 games that sold well have been given a second life on the switch :yeshrug:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's easily the most greedy man in gaming industry, I am surprised he doesn't get more criticism like EA, etc do.

It's because Strauss Zelnick has been around for a LONG while, and doesn't fukk around.

This motherfukker was the CEO of BMG when they were still a thing. He's only the the CEO because he lead an investor takeover. You normally don't hear anything from him outside of earnings reports, which is what gets folks like Kotick in trouble.

Also, when you crank out a 2K every year, supplemented with the occasional RockStar release, you get plenty of cover.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Re4/5/6
  • Batman Arkham dropping this year
  • red dead
  • MGS 1/2/3
  • spyro remaster
  • crash remaster
  • tony hawk remaster