Red Dead Redemption Remastered [SSS: Sony Stans Screwed]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again this is the internet/gaming audience talking out two sides of their mouths. Everyone raged last year over Last of Us Remake, which is high quality as fukk, had a 60fps option, accessbility and QoL updates. Higher resolution, dualsense features, etc. and it was 20 dollars more than what Rockstar are charging for what is essentially what nintendo and playstation put out on their retro emulators

The fact that even in this thread someone tried to compare what Naughty Dog did to this proves how retarded people are

We would only be so lucky to get a RDR remake with RDR2 graphics, 60fps, 4k, etc.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
$50 for an upscaled 10 year old game...

They didn't use the updated RDR2 engine, its PS4, 30 fps and has no multiplayer

gary-coleman-wtf.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Isn't this more on take two than Rockstar?

I don't think Take Two has done a good job with any of their remasters. Just look how bad Outer Worlds remaster is.

I just mean the only game output we can ever expect from them at this point is GTA6 and maybe in the 2030’s we get another Red Dead, they might as well not even be in the conversation anymore its so rare to get new games from them aside from these shytty ports and remasters

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just mean the only game output we can ever expect from them at this point is GTA6 and maybe in the 2030’s we get another Red Dead, they might as well not even be in the conversation anymore its so rare to get new games from them aside from these shytty ports and remasters
Eh, Rockstar releases ground breaking games with every release. They're still the best of the best, but it's just odd how Them and Take Two treat legacy games. You have xbox BC team putting this port to shame, and the xbox enhancements came out like 5 years ago lol. I still don't understand how a company as rich as take two doesn't hire proper teams to remaster their games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Eh, Rockstar releases ground breaking games with every release. They're still the best of the best, but it's just odd how Them and Take Two treat legacy games. You have xbox BC team putting this port to shame, and the xbox enhancements came out like 5 years ago lol. I still don't understand how a company as rich as take two doesn't hire proper teams to remaster their games

Its not even their legacy games, RDR2 didn’t get a current gen update either as if that game didn’t sell 60 million copies. They 100% do not give a fukk about anything outside of GTA Online at this point.

I’m sure the only reason they are making GTA6 is so they have a reason to update GTA Online

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
No multiplayer? Nevermind, not copping...they need to make Undead Nightmare for RDR2 :camby:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
TLOU remastered came out a year after TLOU, it had graphical upgrades, 60fps and higher resolution.

The remaster of a Red Dead Redemption (after 12 years) would be what the remake of TLOU was last year, which was a full visual current gen overhaul. They missed their moment for a basic remaster and this is even worse its an over priced straight port.

An actual remaster for 50 would be more appreciated than what this is. This should be some free shyt you get on ps plus like twisted metal
Rockstar and free don’t mix my guy

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I'm getting it :yeshrug:
I've been wanting to play it again for some time but I can't go back to playing the PS3