Red Dead Redemption online officially dead- resources being moved to GTA6

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every big red dead fan site and streamer are saying the same thing i said but im console warring or telling lies lol

The only other game Rockstar have in production is GTA6 so its obvious where they are putting their resources. XBrehs are on edge :lolbron:

I wish gizmo would just go away for good :damn:

Still not sure what any of this has to do with the bolded specifically. It's like even you don't know what the point of your thread is.

Focus up and do better next time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Still not sure what any of this has to do with the bolded specifically. It's like even you don't know what the point of your thread is.

Focus up and do better next time.

Yall the ones who called me a stan and it happens to be all the typical xbox stans that are showing up mad. I know exactly what the point of this thread is.

He’s a Stan, he’ll miss things on purpose :skip:

What does being a stan have to do with me saying rockstar are killing RDO? :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall the ones who called me a stan and it happens to be all the typical xbox stans that are showing up mad. I know exactly what the point of this thread is.

What does being a stan have to do with me saying rockstar are killing RDO? :mjlol:

You know what? My bad, this is on me. I was expecting this to make some fukking sense at some point. Never mind, breh. You got it. :mjlol:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
every big red dead fan site and streamer are saying the same thing i said but im console warring or telling lies lol

The only other game Rockstar have in production is GTA6 so its obvious where they are putting their resources. XBrehs are on edge :lolbron:

I wish gizmo would just go away for good :damn:

But the replies are still calling out the titles in the tweets....Rockstar hasn't completely stopped supporting RDO. It's still low quality posting

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But the replies are still calling out the titles in the tweets....Rockstar hasn't completely stopped supporting RDO. It's still low quality posting

Breh, you trying to hard to be a contrarian. Rockstar ain’t providing no more major updates for it. Its over.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Breh, you trying to hard to be a contrarian. Rockstar ain’t providing no more major updates for it. Its over.

Be mad at yourself for making a horrible post :hhh:

"Alongside seasonal special events and experience improvements — plus other changes to enhance and maintain a healthy Red Dead Online environment — we plan to build upon existing modes and add new Telegram Missions this year, rather than delivering major themed content updates like in previous years, and we will continue to highlight and share the creative efforts of our Red Dead community at every opportunity via the Newswire and beyond."

If a game is truly dead they wouldn't be supporting it at all :comeon:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Be mad at yourself for making a horrible post :hhh:

"Alongside seasonal special events and experience improvements — plus other changes to enhance and maintain a healthy Red Dead Online environment — we plan to build upon existing modes and add new Telegram Missions this year, rather than delivering major themed content updates like in previous years, and we will continue to highlight and share the creative efforts of our Red Dead community at every opportunity via the Newswire and beyond."

If a game is truly dead they wouldn't be supporting it at all :comeon:

This is the wind down period of the online portion of it. If they were committed to the game they’d be giving it the type of content GTA Online gets and this has been a complaint from the RDO community for years now, its just that Rockstar is just officially speaking on it.

They probably got a skeleton crew malntaining it at this point. Like Avengers

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

Nothing lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Rockstar makes hundreds of million bucks yearly but acting like they dont have the resources to fully support two separate games at once :pachaha:

While this is true... i think it's more in the terms of manpower at the company...:manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Good, i like when online players get shytted on. They the reason the game industry is charging us microtransactions and milking games multiplayers for decades instead of developing sequels, and doing the same garbage capture the flag type games over and over instead of writing interesting narratives.
You allowing them to focus on the dollar instead of focusing on the art.