Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man idk whether to get this for PS4 or X1 :to:
I’ve got certain things I only play on certain systems (weird) and Rockstar games are always PlayStation only for me. It may have something to do with playing them there to begin with but I couldn’t imagine playing this or GTA on an Xbox. On the flip side I play my sports games on Xbox

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve got certain things I only play on certain systems (weird) and Rockstar games are always PlayStation only for me. It may have something to do with playing them there to begin with but I couldn’t imagine playing this or GTA on an Xbox. On the flip side I play my sports games on Xbox
I got my PS4 this year since GoW came out and was gonna use it solely for the exclusives but playing with the coli seems tempting

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
My nikka we might have to fold under pressure :francis:

I was gonna put this on the backburner but I've watched this 3 times :mjcry:
It's tempting me like a crackhead at a free crack giveway...

I will wait for a PC version but I might have to buy some T2 stock which is even worse that copping the game...:francis:

T2 always been the problem, not R*...

Daps
Can't make you pay millions in in-game currency for houses and cars so relative to the time period we'll make you pay via in-game moonshine to buy campfires, abandoned brothels and thoroughbred horses :mjgrin:

Of course you can purchase all in game items using our beloved shark cards :shaq:

Great job Rockstar Games, instant preorder :Mayweather:

git git git graah :desiigner:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
His body leaves imprints as he rolls in the mud. :ohlawd:
7tLbu10.gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't make you pay millions in in-game currency for houses and cars so relative to the time period we'll make you pay via in-game moonshine to buy campfires, abandoned brothels and thoroughbred horses :mjgrin:

Of course you can purchase all in game items using our beloved shark cards :shaq:

Great job Rockstar Games, instant preorder :Mayweather:

git git git graah :desiigner:

Shark cards? They not swiping no damn cards :stopitslime:

It's gonna be gold :russ: