Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I agree that the Red Dead series is one of the best games. And I LOVED Redemption, but I want a Bully because we havent had a Bully game since 2006 and the concept of Bully imo is very unique.
Due to the whole cyber bullying, I doubt R* would even bother going to the trouble just to receive tons of backlash.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
'Red Dead Redemption 2' Release Set on October 2016? Game To Include PC Version, Three Playable Characters

'Red Dead Redemption 2' Release Set on October 2016? Game To Include PC Version, Three Playable Characters

Although Rockstar have been keeping "Red Dead Redemption 2" under wraps, speculations say that the studio is indeed working on the forthcoming video game. In fact, it is believed that the said game will be released by October next year along with a PC version and three playable characters.

According to Crossmap, "Red Dead Redemption 2" might be available come October next year should everything goes smoothly. Rockstar is reportedly finalizing their plans for "GTA V," paving a way for them to focus on the upcoming game. And as long as the developers don't hit any road blocks during its development, fans can expect an October release.

The reason why it took so long for the sequel to appear was due to the fact that sequels don't appeal much to Rockstar Games, as reported by Latinos Health. They don't always "rush to make sequels;" however, that doesn't mean "we won't get to them eventually." The publication added that two of the maine issues were bandwidth and timing.

As for the title of the sequel, there has been no official release as of this writing. Nonetheless, rumor has it that Rockstar has been conceptualizing on the title for quite some time now and, if the rumors are to be true, the official title would be: "Red Dead Redemption 2: Legends of the West."

Meanwhile, Yibada reported that the 2nd "Red Dead Redemption" franchise will also be in PC version following the game consoles. Also, it will reportedly include the presence of three playable characters that are based from the success of "GTA V." The two main characters are Irish and Seth. The latter is believed to be brought up in Ireland, but will eventually move into the Americas. Irish, on the other hand, hails from Kansas City and works as a teller in a bank. The third one is a character that gamers will create, something that is similar to "GTA V's" multiplayer.

Although these speculations are quite interesting to note, gamers might want to take them as a grain of salt for now. Rockstar, as of writing, haven't confirmed the alleged next year release of "Red Dead Redemption 2."

What are your thoughts about the game? Let us know in the comments below.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
http://www.crossmap.com/news/red-de...son-and-will-be-titled-rdr-2-revolution-21842

Red Dead Redemption 2 to be Released Next Year According to an Insider; Upcoming RDR 2 Will Have a Multiplayer Mode; Red Dead Redemption Release Date, News, and Features
By Sophia Smith On October 19, 2015

Rockstar is fairly quiet when it comes to the 'Red Dead Redemption 2' but there are many reports saying that indeed Rockstar (Developer of the Red Dead Redemption) is indeed already working on the upcoming game. Additionally, it seems like the game has been in development for more than 3 years now and is going to be released next year.

Here's the latest on 'Red Dead Redemption 2' release date, news, and speculations.

'Red Dead Redemption 2 might be available by October next year, A source from Cyberland revealed that Red Dead Redemption 2 is going to be released on October 2016 should every goes on smoothly, the news site added,

"My source says that Rockstar is currently finalizing their plans for GTAV and they are going to focus on RDR2 now. Rockstar expects the game to be out by October next year as long as the devs doesn't hit any road blocks during development."

Previously, Feinstein (Rockstar Games Senior Developer) told Express they are indeed working on 'Red Dead Redemption 2'. However Feinstein didn't share much about the game, in terms of spoilers, news, or even the title of the second leg of 'Red Dead Redemption'.

However a Reddit user by the name of AnonDN1978, has revealed that Rockstar has actually been working on the title for years now, which will called 'Red Dead Redemption 2: Legends of the West'.

AnonDN1978 also revealed some crucial information for the upcoming game, including its characters-sorry, John Marston is not coming back.

When it comes to the set of the upcoming 'Red Dead Redemption 2', the game will be 12 years prior to the first 'Red Dead Redemption'.

The main characters for the upcoming game are Irish and Seth, and one customizable character. Irish grew up in Ireland (the Irish name is not so creative huh?) and on his 21st birthday he ends up in America, whilst Seth grew up in Kansas City. Seth works in a bank but he wants his own treasure, the goal of the two main character is practically to look for the hidden treasure. Both characters will meet in Tumbleweed, Texas.

The third character is going to be your own creation, someone you can use during gang mode-oh yah, 'Red Dead Redemption 2' will have a multiplayer game mode which is much like a gang mode.

The customized character will be available as a gun for hire of sorts.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
http://www.crossmap.com/news/red-de...son-and-will-be-titled-rdr-2-revolution-21842

Red Dead Redemption 2 Release Date, News, and Spoilers; RDR 2 Is Definitely Happening and Will Be About John Marston Son and Will be Titled RDR 2: Revolution?

By Sophia Smith On October 20, 2015

Red Dead Redemption 2 is still unconfirmed by Rockstar, however we know that it is happening, the only question is when. According to a former developer of Rockstar, RDR2 has been in development for the past 3 years and will be released next year.

Here's the latest on 'Red Dead Redemption 2' release date, news, and updates.

Suresh Gupta of GameKlan claims that; Rockstar Games (Red Dead Redemption Developer) is planning to call the upcoming game of the franchise as "Red Dead Revolution". The game is going to evolve in the story of Jack (John Marston's son) who's going to play as the protagonist. The game is also going to be available in all of the present generation consoles such as; PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

At the moment there are rumors that Rockstar Games is developing two games; the "Grand Theft Auto 6" and "Red Dead Redemption 2" or "Red Dead Revolution". However, even if it may seem like the 2 games are from different franchise; the "Red Dead" franchise is somehow connected to the "Grand Theft Auto" franchise.

VG 24/7 and KDramaStars added, the game "appeared on a database made by Microsoft to help in determining application compatibility with its various operating systems."

For the first time, Red Dead Redemption is going to feature a multiplayer co-op which will focus on the sequel as reported by a user on NeoGAF.

Last Cowen and Company analyst conference, Straus Zelnich (Take Two CEO) said that Red Dead is definitely going to be a franchise. Zelnick added,

"I pretty much know the ones that I can assure you are permanent. It's obvious that 'GTA' is a permanent franchise as long as we keep delivering this incredible quality; it seems quite obvious that 'Red Dead' is a permanent franchise, again with the same caveat, or Borderlands, for example, and NBA and others."

The game's developer, Rockstar San Diego, further justified the reports when they announced that they are hiring a total of 37 new employees for the development of "Red Dead Redemption 2". They are looking for the following; programmer, artists, systems administrators, animators, engineers, technical designers, producers and etc...From these list and the number of hires, we know that it is for a big project.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hope this is true :lupe:

A PC version too :leon: (we'll wait and see about that one though, but if true :blessed:)

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I know I'm late I literally just left GameStop word to CodeineCrazy GameStop plug and I bought the Game of the year edition for the first time.

I'll finally see what the hype is about

NBA2k16 has been that disappointing for me

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Did I read that right?
They focusing on three characters again?
Irish was nice enough and I could see them going overboard with Seth like they did Trevor but don't ruin a good thing by trying to do the same bullshyt that alot of people didn't like from your last big title.