Red Dead Online as a Standalone Game on December 1st

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the overall goal is to earn as much money as possible and to use that money to build your personalised character up...It’s simply just down to the time period honestly, what sounds more appealing?

A. Different colour Horses that are slightly faster than others that still constantly run out of stamina, different styles of tents and a variety of paint designs for single shot pistols, Shotguns and rifles, and standard western attire to choose from in a typical western setting

or..

B. A range of 500+ Fully customisable Cars, Bikes, Yachts, Jets & Helicopters, Customisable Penthouses and 50 car garages to store them in, and a shyt ton of different pistols, Machine Guns, Rockets, Sniper rifles and shotguns that you can fully mod, with any kind of style you want to dress as, on a map that is way more interesting/modern.

I was done with RDO after a couple weeks and I’m someone who spent a few years always going back to GTA for months at a time (I finally gave up just before the doomsday heist and shyt got too weird and the price for stuff went stupid)

Facts right here..

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Played it twice when it started...

Once i learned you couldn't go up to the mountains & get that white horse :mjpls: again.....

:camby:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Played it twice when it started...

Once i learned you couldn't go up to the mountains & get that white horse :mjpls: again.....

:camby:

Well, golly. You can BUY the white Arabian for 40 gold bars or $600 (like I did). TOTALLY not a ripoff on a horse you can get for free in story mode! Only one of about three pure white horses in the whole damn GAME.