Red dead gets 4k treatment on xb1x

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
if you're someone who bought all your games digitally last gen you're assed out since PS3s are no longer being manufactured and you can't even re-download ur purchases on a PS4

Your only option is to pay money to stream games you already paid hundreds/thousands for last gen

unacceptable, yes they do everything wrong.

But the exclusives are top notch

:manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
if you're someone who bought all your games digitally last gen you're assed out since PS3s are no longer being manufactured and you can't even re-download ur purchases on a PS4

Your only option is to pay money to stream games you already paid hundreds/thousands for last gen

ps3 was completely different coding and architecture so unless they put in the PS3 chip in the PS4, you were assed out.

there's no way to do BC on a ps3 because of this.

you could just buy a n'used ps3. :troll:

Want mine?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
ps3 was completely different coding and architecture so unless they put in the PS3 chip in the PS4, you were assed out.

there's no way to do BC on a ps3 because of this.

you could just buy a n'used ps3. :troll:

Want mine?
don't know what the point of all these text lines were

don't care about all that tech sh1t, the fault is all on their end and there's no excuse

Its an L for their customers who value their digital purchases/gaming collection and aren't simply interested in playing the latest trendy thing

If we can't play PS3/PS4 titles on the PS5 i might skip it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
don't know what the point of all these text lines were

don't care about all that tech sh1t, the fault is all on their end and there's no excuse

Its an L for their customers who value their digital purchases/gaming collection and aren't simply interested in playing the latest trendy thing

If we can't play PS3/PS4 titles on the PS5 i might skip it
Sony knows what they are doing they just have the crowds favor to be able to do it, just like the cross play stuff.

Cross play is huge for competitive games, at one point it didn't matter that much but now it does and I'm mad sony is hold up the process of really getting the trend and ball rolling.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Why don't you still have your PS3 if you got games you want to play on it :ld: