Red Dead 2 or Ghost of Tsushima?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I bought rdr2 will buy ghost next after story mode or if this shyt bores me
Im gonna be honest. Played both games, start to finish.

If you fukk with samurai shyt - get ghosts, or cowboy shyt get RDR2

Ghosts is pretty formulaic in terms of gameplay - take over some outposts, kill dudes, do missions. Can get tedious if you're trying to grind. But it is also very story driven - not too complex, just going after an enemy and building some partnerships to defeat them. No real minigames or anything, apart from this bamboo button smash thing. Other than that there's a lot of horseback riding across the map to kill Mongols.

It has a pretty good story, there are sub stories for every partner. It's really straightforward storytelling. Beautiful map, but kinda boring/formulaic everything is more of the same.

Read Dead is great storytelling, very cinematic. Pretty much like the first game except it's bigger and the UI is more developed. Sorta GTA V like in terms of missions, good hunting missions, side stories. Will keep you engaged.

//

If you never played and want the single player experience do RDR2. If you want a more simplistic story that + a lil PVP that's more battle royale than Red Dead Online - go with Ghosts

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
GOS is a fantastic single player experience but RD2 single game is:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:Ghosts multi-player bodies RD2 online though:hhh:
Get btoh:pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can’t lose either way...I will say GoT starts off very strong and then tapers off a bit toward the end...not in a bad way tho...on the flip side, RDR2 starts off very slow but intensifies by the end of the 3rd chapter