Red Dead 2 or Ghost of Tsushima?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
All I’ve been playing is warzone and I’m itching for something good. I’ve missed out on other big AAA games of the ps4.
Haven’t played
Jedi Fallen Order
Marvel’s Spider Man
Judgment

last game I was playing outer worlds but shyt is fallout 4. Too immersive and too much to manage for me, I’m not a hardcore gamer these days. I need something more pick up and play.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They’re about equal to me, honestly.

I think they both tend to drag a bit in mid game and for RDR2 it goes on a LOT longer. Both have fun if not easy gameplay loops.

My number one knock against RDR2 is not having fast travel. Walking in and riding out of camp every single mission gets super tedious. Thank god for auto travel

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Depends. RDR is a fun game but the travel gets tedious. I personally prefer Ghost because it gives you the option to increase the difficulty for those of us that like hard games and I favor hack n slash games in general.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Funner and more unique gameplay, karma system that effects outcome, stealth, platforming, great story, nice art direction, interesting and varied level design.

One of the best games for current gen, way better that tsushima and RDR 2 no matter what anyone tells you

Daps
Funner and more unique gameplay, karma system that effects outcome, stealth, platforming, great story, nice art direction, interesting and varied level design.

One of the best games for current gen, way better that tsushima and RDR 2 no matter what anyone tells you

Please don’t listen to this nikka :mjlol:

Get Ghost. Best game you’ll play.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

I already bought rdr2. It’s almost done downloading. shyt take forever